How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
08-06-2011
  121
fashion icon
 
rochasfille's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in my bubble
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,134
I wish we had an ID on the jeans in #108 - they are the perfect cropped/slouchy cut for me.

__________________
Fashion Nerd Diary
 
 
08-06-2011
  122
front row
 
starsid33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 275
mk needs change that hair color, asap. the two-toned look works for some people...but def not her. being a brunette has always complemented her face. even certain shades of blonde.

RIGHTmknosebefore1.jpg mary-kate.jpg 2007 june.jpg

via mka fashionspot

 
08-06-2011
  123
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 4,140
the dark hair in the first picture really suited her. Can't believe how much her face has changed

 
08-06-2011
  124
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 4,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefrenchy View Post
You must have a very... "wide" definition of the word tacky then
well considering tacky is defined as 'lacking style or good taste;Distasteful or tasteless' it does have a wide meaning. People have just attatched to it the image of Heidi Montag/Paris Hilton type style and stuck with it

 
08-06-2011
  125
backstage pass
 
Nico Cameo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Norway
Gender: femme
Posts: 783
I agree, I would love to see her with the dark hair again.

 
08-06-2011
  126
front row
 
starsid33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacroix View Post
the dark hair in the first picture really suited her. Can't believe how much her face has changed
yea, that's exactly what i thought. i'm not sure if it's the face or the hair-color or the hair-style that is making me dislike all the recent pics...hard to tell. but all-in-all....i agree, the brown in the first pic wins.

 
08-06-2011
  127
backstage pass
 
angelfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: transient
Gender: femme
Posts: 616
dark hair would help tone down her face honestly. her face limits her style because she cannot pull of certain looks because it has aged her so much. sometimes she and ashley have the exact same hairstyle posing side by side and mary-kate looks 20-30 years older.
i know she likes to have the "old soul" vibe about her so maybe she took the phrase literally.

__________________
We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are.
 
08-06-2011
  128
windowshopping
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: homme
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefrenchy View Post
Mary-Kate Olsen leaving a restaurant in NYC - June 03, 2011


EYEPRIME.BLOGSPOT.COM
Can anybody ID the pants? Thanks


Last edited by ChrissyM; 08-06-2011 at 09:58 PM. Reason: please do not quote photos
 
08-06-2011
  129
front row
 
starsid33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodiee View Post
Can anybody ID the pants? Thanks
apparently they are custom-made-jeans by Maxfields LA. and were made all the way back in 2006 (i think for ashley). here is a shot of them both wearing the same pair: check out http://www.denimblog.com/tag/mary-kate-olsen/ to get more info...although, i didn't really learn anything more than the fact that they are custom-made. and are super old.

Ashley-Custom-Jeans-e1288542362164.jpg MK-Custom-Jeans.jpg

 
09-06-2011
  130
tfs star
 
misspistol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Sydney
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefrenchy View Post
You must have a very... "wide" definition of the word tacky then
The blue Chanel bag, the belly top and the platform mary-janes are just really dated and cheap looking to me. Just because her belongings are expensive doesn't mean they're wonderful. But, as you say, tacky is in the eye of the beholder

__________________
http://90210stupid.tumblr.com/
 
09-06-2011
  131
Ère de ℳodernité
 
Thefrenchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Paris.
Gender: homme
Posts: 11,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by misspistol View Post
The blue Chanel bag, the belly top and the platform mary-janes are just really dated and cheap looking to me. Just because her belongings are expensive doesn't mean they're wonderful. But, as you say, tacky is in the eye of the beholder
I don't remember ever implying that in any kind of way

__________________
> MY INSTAGRAM
 
09-06-2011
  132
tfs star
 
misspistol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Sydney
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,864
I guess I was referring to all the Chanel she's been wearing which to me looks incredibly tacky.

__________________
http://90210stupid.tumblr.com/
 
10-06-2011
  133
V.I.P.
 
vanessaxox's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Your Dreams
Gender: femme
Posts: 4,385
"Ashley Olsen at my studio #1"



"Ashley Olsen at my studio #2"



"Ashley and Mary-Kate at my studio #1"



"Ashley and Mary-Kate at my studio #2"


terrysdiary

__________________
Swanepoel.Skriver.DePaula.Palvin.ChanelIman.MaliVilkeviciute.
Selezneva.Stubbs.Kerr.Kroes.Frackowiak❤
 
10-06-2011
  134
windowshopping
 
baokhanh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Gender: femme
Posts: 33
^ Wonderful photos of them, thanks for sharing!

__________________
www.khanhhogland.com[/SIZE]
 
10-06-2011
  135
fashion icon
 
cuteshorty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sunny California
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,348
they really do take a lot of shoots

__________________
Where does all my money go? In my closet, so that I can keep an eye on it!
 
Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, ashley, june, marykate, olsen, september
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. ©2014 All rights reserved.