How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-09-2011
V.I.P.

the sartorialist

13-10-2011
backstage pass

I'm glad MK is getting recognition. My good friend Lauren used to work at Teen Vogue and was close with her, so I got to see her in person a few times at some get-togethers and parties, and always drooled over her style. She's a very sweet person from what I remember, too.

"Perfection is attained not when there is nothing left to add but when there is nothing left to take away."
10-02-2012
V.I.P.

harpers bazaar

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
10-02-2012
rising star

her posture kills me. she always looks cute though, like that she goes for a very sweet + polished thing.

15-02-2012
V.I.P.

stylelist.com

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
16-02-2012
V.I.P.

harpers bazaar

22-02-2012
tailored

you never see her wear pants...
it's a cute look...

Ère de ℳodernité

Quote:
What 5 Top Editors Are Wearing To NYFW: Mary Kate Steinmiller, senior fashion market editor, Teen Vogue

What are your Fashion Week dressing tips?
Stock up on classics. My favorites are classic white crew-neck tees and thin colorful cashmeres. They are the perfect companion to this season's super-embellished pieces and quirky prints. Also, embrace sneakers. Some of the coolest shoes in stores now are tennis shoes for girls. My favorites are bright colored AF1s, sparkly Miu Miu high-tops, minimal chic Supergas for The Row, and the latest Vans x Supreme collaboration. Though I stuck to skyscraper heels in the past, heels aren't the only option for great style, and they make the days running between shows a lot easier.

How do you make it through the week?
Without car service and the inevitable taxi off duty hour, I'm going to rely heavily on Über for getting me from place to place when there is not a yellow taxi in sight. Also packing my handbag with treats — you'll rarely find me stocked without candy.... Candy cigarettes are chic, right?

What's your favorite trend of the season?
I'm really not too trend driven but I'm really excited by the denim market these days. There are so many options for jeans — colors, prints, embellishment, and super-refined classics — that even a former pants hater like myself has embraced denim. It's really refreshing that it's found its place on the runways, too. The Christopher Kane x J Brand collaboration is always spot-on, and the resort shows had no shortage of denim.
Sweater from The Outnet, Tibi skirt and Malene Birger pumps. Bracelets: A Juicy Couture neon link, a blue Shourouk cord, a black Cartier link bracelet, a Dodo charm bracelet, Cruciani cream clover, Dazso by Sara Beltran sea horse bracelet, and a Schosha string bracelet, and three crystal cords of her own design.

REFINERY29.COM

fashion icon

I love that yellow skirt look! It's absolutely adorable.

07-09-2012
V.I.P.

Sweet look...

07-09-2012
V.I.P.

I adore that Tibi skirt.

V.I.P.

styleandthecity.com

Last edited by MartiniKiss; 10-11-2012 at 12:36 PM.
08-02-2013
V.I.P.

fabsugar.com

V.I.P.

I like the layers; I just don't like the bag here.

15-09-2013
V.I.P.

fashionologie.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
kate, mary, steinmiller