How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

21-09-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerbreeze
Mischa was a client of Rachel's before Nicole just to let you know. There is a Rachel Zoe thread already if anyone would like to visit it. It's another section here though so just do a search.
That's interesting to kno.....since Mischa has in most of her interviews said she has a NO STYLIST policy.

My blog - Style Bubble - http://stylebubble.typepad.com/style_bubble/

21-09-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerbreeze
Mischa was a client of Rachel's before Nicole just to let you know. There is a Rachel Zoe thread already if anyone would like to visit it. It's another section here though so just do a search.
erm... i searched for rachel zoe threads already before making this post. i didnt find any specific posts about her other than her mentioned in nicole richie threads, sorry about that

21-09-2005
Power to the 99%

The other thread could be under Rachel Rosenzweig, I think is the spelling ...

21-09-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRADA_on_pointe
erm... i searched for rachel zoe threads already before making this post. i didnt find any specific posts about her other than her mentioned in nicole richie threads, sorry about that
search the whole site not just star style

21-09-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionista-ta
The other thread could be under Rachel Rosenzweig, I think is the spelling ...
opps, i did search the whole site i just used different spelling so i didnt find the thread that was talking about her. again, i am very sorry

21-09-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionista-ta
You're completely right, of course. Lindsay Lohan looks exponentially worse since she hooked up with Rachel & went blonde. Before, she just looked like a girl from the wrong side of the tracks with bad hair & makeup. There's something really Stepford about her new bleached look. Rachel herself doesn't look cheap, but some of her clients sure do ... now if she can un-cheap Lindsay, into the stylists' hall of fame she goes.
rachel and lindsay together, look very tired; and awful

21-09-2005
front row

I have no idea why these celebrities even want to dress alike. I mean they know their "competition" are sporting the exact same style, it gets old. I'd rather look at Bjork, hell even Paris Hilton than the same cookie-cutter drones of Rachel Zoe. She could at least vary the looks from her clients but it's like she has one size of everything in some gigantic closet and they just recycle the clothes from each celeb. Maybe this explains why almost all of her clients have dropped the pounds.

21-09-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strut
I have no idea why these celebrities even want to dress alike. I mean they know their "competition" are sporting the exact same style, it gets old. I'd rather look at Bjork, hell even Paris Hilton than the same cookie-cutter drones of Rachel Zoe. She could at least vary the looks from her clients but it's like she has one size of everything in some gigantic closet and they just recycle the clothes from each celeb. Maybe this explains why almost all of her clients have dropped the pounds.
when you said that you'd rather look at paris, i completely agree. i dont enjoy paris's style that much, but at least its different. and it does seem like she just gives her clothes to the celebs, which is why i know think of nicole, lindsay, etc. as barbies; because you can just buy outfits for them and dress them up.

21-09-2005
trendsetter

http://thefashionspot.com/forums/sho...zoe#post963807

to rachel's thread for anyone having problems^

21-09-2005
Fashionably Late

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRADA_on_pointe
ditto, most of their outfits include these items:

-balenciaga bag
- cowboy boots
- big beaded necklaces
- flowy tops
- destroyed denim
- flats
- messy hair

add more if you like
Let's see... massive sunglasses and protuding hip bones?

21-09-2005
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by urd
I want to live in Rachels closet!

That's so funny, I told her exactly that today when I met her at an in-store event in Chicago. She is really, really sweet and complimented me on my outfit! The only negative thing I would say about her is that she is sooo skinny. I could see all the bones in her chest, plus she was wearing a TON of make-up. But that could have been because she was on stage showing trends for fall.

21-09-2005
backstage pass

21-09-2005
tailored

merged

22-09-2005
front row

i wanna be a stylist too

22-09-2005
GCc
rising star

Quote:
Yet Zoe cites supermodel Kate Moss (along with retired Gucci/YSL designer Tom Ford) as her biggest fashion influence; Moss, in fact, is the girl Lohan is most trying to look like.

"We're obsessed with the way Kate looks - Wellington boots with shorts? Who else could get away with that?" asks Zoe, who makes up to $6,000 a day and receives piles of free clothes and accessories from major houses and struggling designers alike, all hoping her clients will be photographed wearing one of their pieces.

When Lohan hired Zoe a year ago, "I asked Lindsay, 'What are we trying to do?' And she said, 'Kate is my style icon.' So I said, 'OK. Let's be influenced, but let's not copy.'"
Ew, she has no personality.

that woman is awful. all her clients look like her, starved, overtanned with a SINEWY CHEST. all of which add them 10 years.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2010, july, march, rachel, stylist, zoe