How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

08-11-2006
trendsetter

Looking at the pic above with Nicole...
looks like she, Rachel, may be pigeon toed..

08-11-2006
backstage pass

the necklace rocks! thanks for posting, archana!

08-11-2006
V.I.P.

I love the pics of her and Nicole so pretty pretty .

09-11-2006
windowshopping

hmm intruiging

09-11-2006
windowshopping

yall i think zoe is great

Last edited by oohlalaLauren; 09-11-2006 at 09:35 PM.

09-11-2006
windowshopping

i do love this outfit ! the dress is hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by archana
"Babel" New York Screening - After Party - October 24, 2006

wireimage

Last edited by ChrissyM; 11-11-2006 at 10:31 AM.

12-11-2006
fashion icon

How come Zoe dresses her clients better than herself? Is it like makeup where you can put makeup better on someone else than yourself?

12-11-2006
rising star

Yeah I think stylistically Rachel Zoe is as hip as they come. Starting an entire fashion movement is never an easy thing. She was clever enough to see what Kate Moss was doing and capitalise on it and turn it into 'her' thing. She now has some amazing celebrity clients like Keira and Lindsay who advertise her services for her in all the fashion mags and at events. Smart cookie. I have to say though that the idea of her starting her own brand of clothing seems like a bad idea, I mean it just reeks a little too much of commericial desperation. Doing one off design work for H&M or Topshop for example would of been a better idea as it would of allowed her to keep her exclusivity. Then again it must be frustrating for Zoe to keep all her creative juices tucked up in her head, only having what other designers give her to work with ( not such a bad thing though when its Prada/Channel !)

Apperance wise Rachel Zoe is a well dressed woman with amazing eyes (that are actually an indentical colour to Nicole Richie's !) and some of the best highlights ive ever seen on a head of hair ( I wish I could see her colourist !) HOWEVER, she is in desperate need of facial attention. She needs botox injecting ASAP, for such an image conscious woman it seems strange that she hasnt tried to have something done. Im sure shes well aware of all the lines on her face, which could be the result of any number of factors, the sun, ropey diet etc That she can be forgiven for. What she cant be forgiven for however is not getting it sorted out. With the amount of money Zoe makes from her clients she surely has the dollars needed to indulge in tri monthly botox appointments. Everyone will know shes had it done but they will also commend her for it, so come on Rachel sort it out !

Last edited by chillinyo; 12-11-2006 at 07:35 AM.

13-11-2006
There is only Karl

It sucks some people here talk about Rachel Zoe`s need of botox all the time . Don`t forget, she`s the stylist and not the perfect star in front of the camera! Her work is done in the background! Besides her face looks like a normal face of any woman her age. And it`s sad to think these days everybody needs botox to look perfect. Besides it is her personal issue!

13-11-2006
rising star

Rachel Zoe represents her brand and services because she chooses to appear at events like the ones above. She could be like Madonna's stylist Arianne Phillips rarely showing up at events with her clients and certainly not walking the red carpet. As Zoe does this she is open to criticism. She probably has lied about her age which is not a bad thing but even if shes nearly 50 Madonna is of a similar age and her skin is a million times better than Zoe's.

13-11-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by *DiamondQueen*
It sucks some people here talk about Rachel Zoe`s need of botox all the time . Don`t forget, she`s the stylist and not the perfect star in front of the camera! Her work is done in the background! Besides her face looks like a normal face of any woman her age. And it`s sad to think these days everybody needs botox to look perfect. Besides it is her personal issue!
As for Rachel Zoe's work as a stylist, I'm not impressed. I don't think the style she cultivates is classic, so I would like to see her change it up. It would be totally different if she styled her celebrities in a style that was so beautiful and timeless that it would stay fresh forever, but what she is doing now is so similar to what she was doing in 2005, that it just looks the same to me, and those same looks are stale IMO. Her multitude of jewelry boho style looks very fashion-victim now that everyone has done it to death. (To me anyways )

14-11-2006
V.I.P.

Tod's Benefitting Project Angel Food Hosted by Eric and Janet McCormack

wireimage

14-11-2006
V.I.P.

I really like this look..... very versatile.

16-11-2006
trendsetter

Her event look is always the same. Long drapey dress, a clutch, some bangles, long dangly earrings, and the same hairstyle.

17-11-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorevintage
Her event look is always the same. Long drapey dress, a clutch, some bangles, long dangly earrings, and the same hairstyle.
Bingo!!! You noticed too? That's exactly my point ... she's boring me.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2010, july, march, rachel, stylist, zoe