How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-10-2013
fashion insider

pineapplesinchampagne.com

17-10-2013
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsha View Post

interviewmagazine
“It’s not a violent picture. For me, it’s a sweet dog. It represents power and sweetness. A dog is much better than a human being. I think humans, in the society we live in today, are a little bit unfaithful. So many people are insecure about love. Dogs are the only creature that still has a heart and a brain and is still your best friend.” (Riccardo Tisci)

Last edited by Bernadette; 17-10-2013 at 03:53 AM.
17-10-2013
fashion insider

Riccardo Tisci's Subversive Streak: http://www.mens-folio.com/features/1...al-of-givenchy
From goth to rock, Riccardo Tisci has revived Givenchy with his polished edginess

“I come from a very humble background that taught me to appreciate simplicity."

El País Semanal Interview: http://elpais.com/elpais/2013/04/26/...39_490432.html

Last edited by Bernadette; 17-10-2013 at 04:09 AM.
17-10-2013
fashion insider

Givenchy's Riccardo Tisci Talks Dressing Rooney Mara and Madonna. Exclusive Interview: http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/fashion...-super-bow.htm

Source: graziadaily.co.uk

'I don’t like to change my girl, models and celebrities like a t-shirt. I’ve still got my people from day one: Mariacarla, Marina Abramovic, Courtney Love… people that have always been there and will always be there with me like a little family. I have discovered Natasha. There’s also Joan Smalls, Ming, Magdalena, Lea, Daphne, Iris… Givenchy is all about a gang!' - Riccardo Tisci

His favourite street style blogs are Stockholm Street Style, and Jak & Jill.

Last edited by Bernadette; 17-10-2013 at 04:53 AM.
17-10-2013
fashion insider

The look of love | South China Morning Post: http://www.scmp.com/magazines/post-m...8152/look-love

"One thing about my work is that it comes naturally from my heart," says the handsome Italian.

17-10-2013
fashion insider

Lea T & Riccardo. Photo Credit: marieclaire.it

"Transsexuals have a soul, a heart, a brain and the only thing they want is to be loved and to love, just like everybody else," Tisci says. "In society we think that we are so modern, with Google, Instagram and things like that, but there are so many heavy things that we have to sort out." (Riccardo Tisci)

17-10-2013
fashion insider

mrblasberg.com

"I come from a very Catholic country, a very tough education, a poor family. I used to hate school," says the brother of eight sisters. "I used to hate my country so much because I was poor and they never wanted to pay for my schooling or give me support. If I had stayed in Italy, I would have probably ended up working in a factory like many other talented people. I would never think to go to Saint Martins, I would never think to become a success and be the person I am today. Maybe I would even have become an alcoholic, a drug addict or a drug dealer."

17-10-2013
fashion insider

purple.fr

"I believe in God so much, I am a very Catholic person, but I don't believe in the Church and I don't believe in trying to put people in a box." (Riccardo Tisci)

17-10-2013
fashion insider

violetalpurple.com

Tisci remains close to his mother and sisters. They hang out, watch movies, do the gardening, "normal things". And after having eaten together, he is still sent off by his mother to wash the dishes or buy the milk and bread. "I can be at the Met Gala, be with all the top celebrities, fly in a private jet, stay in a five-star hotel - but at the end I need reality and to stay with my family. I need people who will tell me off if I do wrong, who will love me if I make a mistake."

17-10-2013
fashion insider

youtube.com/TheCooltureOfficial

Tisci applied to study fashion at London's Central Saint Martins College of Arts and Design. He graduated with honours.

17-10-2013
fashion insider

style.com

"I am Catholic, I pray, but I love sex, I love danger, I love to go out at night … My style is truly an honest representation of my life. You have the romanticism, which is the love for women I got from my mum and my sisters. You have the sexuality, because I'm from Italy, where sexuality is so important and so intense. And then you have the darkness, because of my life before." (Riccardo Tisci)

17-10-2013
fashion insider

picstopin.com

"I am a happy person. That's what people didn't understand at the beginning: my darkness can be a happy, beautiful darkness. Darkness can sometimes be clearer than the day. The night is when people relax, make love, stay with the family, whereas the day is for work."

17-10-2013
fashion insider

andrearavielitheblog.com

"His unlikely life story, brutal candidness and social rebellion..."

17-10-2013
fashion insider

furinsider.com

"You look very handsome tonight," Wintour told him. "Thank you," he said, a little befuddled.

17-10-2013
fashion insider

crfashionbook.com

"I want people to be free and to not care what society says." (Riccardo Tisci)

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
riccardo, tisci