How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-01-2012
front row

Eeeeek - an article on Jezebel about the "inspiration" for some of the pieces from Taylor's line for LC. http://jezebel.com/5875483/editor-kn...-clothing-line

12-01-2012
V.I.P.

I love the sequin skirt and the lace/neon skirt the mostest. The lace top is classic too.

Fashion: Donít you recognize me? Death: You should know that I donít see very well and I canít wear glasses. Fashion: Iím Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, ďDialogue Between Fashion and Death.Ēabridged

Last edited by kimair; 14-01-2012 at 01:36 PM. Reason: edited out off topic discussion

14-01-2012
tailored

the first shot (and outfit) is still an absolute favorite...

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 16-01-2012 at 07:33 PM.

14-01-2012
flaunt the imperfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by daiane View Post
The blouse is Commes des Garcons. Seems that the navy dress in the collection is also very similar to a Marc by Marc one from 2008.

There's an article on Fashionista: http://fashionista.com/2012/01/adven...s-des-garcons/
is it?....
i feel like it's a limi yamamoto top actually......

15-01-2012
V.I.P.

amazing shoot!!!!

20-01-2012
V.I.P.

cindiddy.com

Fashion: Donít you recognize me? Death: You should know that I donít see very well and I canít wear glasses. Fashion: Iím Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, ďDialogue Between Fashion and Death.Ēabridged

20-01-2012
V.I.P.

taylorstyle.tumblr

Last edited by Not Plain Jane; 20-01-2012 at 05:36 PM.

20-01-2012
V.I.P.

popbee.com

27-01-2012
V.I.P.

Can't wait for FW!

New shot, old look

heels and inspiration

03-02-2012
V.I.P.

fashion week daily. com

03-02-2012
V.I.P.

taylor style tumblr

06-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minstinguett View Post
Eeeeek - an article on Jezebel about the "inspiration" for some of the pieces from Taylor's line for LC. http://jezebel.com/5875483/editor-kn...-clothing-line
I thought she was going to be designing original
pieces influenced by her fantastic style, not
copying the clothes exactly.

Anyway she looks fabulous in the recent pics and
her style is always inspirational.
Sometimes I get a Kelly Wearstler vibe from her and vice versa.

08-02-2012
tailored

Quote:
In a dreamworld aka Arthur Elgorts studio! I keep pinching myself--can't believe I'm shooting here today
twitter.com/ttomasihill

08-02-2012
When in doubt, wear red.

She looks so cool in that outfit . Love the tweed jacket+ leather pants and sneakers combination

08-02-2012
V.I.P.

Love the behind-the-scenes shot, and always dig the sneakers.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2012, december, february, hill, taylor, tomasi