How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-02-2013
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versace-Goddess View Post
great shoes, but very new to me that she hide her face.
haha, or maybe she just wants to promote her new-season handbag line

Last edited by styleismatic; 25-02-2013 at 03:36 PM.

26-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by styleismatic View Post
haha, or maybe she just wants to promote her new-season handbag line

26-02-2013
fashion icon

She's always so serious!

trendsetter

Less flats, more heels!

28-02-2013
V.I.P.

Victoria Beckham shopped with her sister in London on Thursday, February 28, 2013 - dailymail.co.uk

28-02-2013
front row

hot blooded woman I never seen her feeling cold over the past 15 years

28-02-2013
V.I.P.

^^
when it´s only for 15seconds from door to cars door i think you don´t need something else

but for a longer distance she takes than the coat.

V.I.P.

I think jeans don't suit her very well

V.I.P.

^ Ya, but i love the simplicity of her outfits lately, anyone know if the shoes she has on are Marc Jacobs? Seen similar from him, but not sure the heel was that high (unless she has the deal like with Manolo where he makes the heels just for her, as high as she wants ).

Last edited by Miss Dalloway; 01-03-2013 at 12:45 PM.
01-03-2013
trendsetter

#408 is everything. So glad she is rocking those shoes and the hair is uhmazing <3

Her sister tho....

V.I.P.

Victoria & David Beckham leaves The Electric Cinema in Notting Hill (Feb. 28, 2013) - tlfan.to

Victoria Beckham and her kids arrive in London, on the Eurostar from Paris on Feb. 22, 2013 - tlfan.to

07-03-2013
V.I.P.

(March 5) in London, England

justjared.com

windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party_Vixen View Post
Love the chelsea boots on her! And what a gorgeous coat... Burberry I assume?
I love this " more masculine" look on her. Really strong but simple at the same time. She should totally dress like this more often....

11-03-2013
V.I.P.

Victoria Beckham and her daughter Harper Seven Beckham in her arms cheer for David Beckham during the match - Paris Saint Germain PSG v AS Nancy-Lorraine - zimbio.com

12-03-2013
fashion insider

My List: Victoria Beckham in 24 Hours
Quote:
286,203 Instagram followers, 175 dresses designed, 6 hours of sleep per night... The designer's life by the numbers.

6:15 A.M. I wake up between 6:15 and 6:30. Because I have, you know, four kids, I'm quite an early riser! So I naturally wake up at that time, but I always have an alarm as a safety net—in case I have something really important going on and I sleep in for the first time in 20 years. (I don't make Victoria Beckham nighties, so I'll leave it to everybody's imagination what I sleep in.) Then I get in the shower, and because I wake the children up at 7 o'clock, that gives me half an hour to get myself ready. So that half an hour in the morning while I'm getting ready, between showering and washing my face, I'm checking e-mails that have come in overnight, from America. Yes, there is an iPhone sitting there in the bathroom! In the bathroom, I always use Dr. Lancer skin products. He's a dermatologist I saw when we were living in Los Angeles. The body cream I use is a really simple, inexpensive body moisturizer by Weleda. It's really, really thick, and I slather it on. I also really like those Stila lip glosses, the ones that you twist and they click. They smell and taste nice. And then, throughout the day, I use Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. I'd love to have a bath first thing in the morning, but I just don't have the time. I do love to have a bath in the evening, but I'm not one to sit there and soak. (Tom Ford has three baths a day? How brilliant—but he doesn't have four kids!) I usually eat fruit for breakfast. I'll have peppermint tea and then a double espresso. And I'm just nibbling while giving the kids all their breakfasts. And while that's all happening, they'll have a spelling test or a times table test. We have times tables on Post-its all over the fridge. So we're quizzing each other in the morning, and we make it into, like, a little bit of a game. Yes, at age 38, I'm still doing homework! As far as exercise, my plan when I get back from New York Fashion Week is to get back to running because I've just been so busy trying to get the collections together.

7:50 A.M. We leave the house. The boys go to three different schools. I do one or two of the drops because they all start around the same time. David does the other, so we go in totally different directions.

8:50 A.M. I head in to work. My studio is in Battersea. The first thing I do is check in with my team. I have about 80 people in the studio, including seamstresses, an e-commerce team, everyone. Another thing I do as soon as I get in is check all aspects of my fall collection show in New York—floor samples, set designs, music, floor plans. I'm hands-on, you could say! From the minute I get to work, it's pretty nonstop. I have to be. I've got to be super focused. We are incredibly busy at the moment with my e-commerce launch. I've actually shot some of the video on it myself. I think it's pretty modern, very innovative; it will have the Victoria line, the handbags, the denim, the eyewear, and, of course, the dresses! I've created a little collection of archived dresses called Icons—and once they're sold, they're gone. Then I'm going to surprise people by just randomly putting up new dresses. Ha—not randomly, late at night, though! I mainly wear my own clothes to work. I always carry two of my bags, one that is a smaller handbag style and the other that is like a bigger tote. Everything is in there—say, it's the Liberty bag, one of my new ones; it fits my MacBook Pro, iPad, iPad mini, and iPhone. I lug all that into the office with me. I love to read fashion magazines, and I know that you can look at all that online, but I actually like to have a magazine to hold. Being a mom, I don't have a lot of time to read.

1:00 P.M. For lunch, I'll have a working lunch with my team in the studio, and we'll typically get sushi, something quite healthy. I do like green juices and things like that, so if they're there, I'll have them. But generally speaking, I drink lots of sparkling water, lots of peppermint tea. I eat and work at the same time. After lunch, I'll normally pop down to an e-commerce shoot, for example, if we're doing some filming or if we're shooting more products. I like to get as much done between nine and four as I can. I work flat-out so I can get home.

4:00 P.M. At four o'clock, I leave the office and go and pick up the children, take them home, give them their dinner, take them to all their after-school activities—yes, like football and rugby—and start doing homework. I love children's homework. And then when I put the children in bed, I'll start working again. Catching up with people, because that's when America is waking up.

7:00 P.M. David and I like to go out for dinner, either just the two of us or with the kids. We'll go anywhere—Italian, French; the kids love sushi as well. That's their favorite food. Nobu's really great. I don't really drink too much, because I'm obviously sometimes up at night with the baby. But we like to go out and socialize a lot as a family. Now we're back in London, so we've got lots of family here. We've also got a dog, a bulldog named Coco. She is in L.A. at the moment, and she's about to come over. What's on TV? Dora the Explorer, Peppa Pig. That's pretty much all I watch. Of course, football is always on. The kids love football. And David, obviously. I couldn't live without my kids and David. They're so supportive and always encouraging me to do what I want to do.

9:00 P.M. Brooklyn doesn't go to bed until about 9 or 9:30. After that, David and I get to spend time together.

12:00 A.M. I go to bed between 12 and 1. I like to get as much sleep as I can. But when you're a mummy, you kind of—well, it would be nice.
harpersbazaar.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
beckham, victoria