How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-06-2010
V.I.P.

Wooow, long hair. What a change. So it´s not her hair but i agree she looks much more fresher and younger. And the dress super cute. The whole Look is great. Can´t wait for more appearances with her and her new hair style.

27-06-2010
front row

I love it ,very much!
Wow, I think she looks so Wonderful/Amazing-Chick in long hair Why oh, why do I have to be gay

Love her!

27-06-2010
tfs star

She seems younger, but I rather her short hair. Pob please!

27-06-2010
fashion elite

terrible - i hate fake hair /extensions whatever - unless it's because of a medical condition - can't imagine going through my hair knowing it's all fake or having my boyfriend touch fake hair...she's old enough not to try to go for that WAG-look again, but well, i think she is a rather insecure person so it doesn't suprise me that she got extensions

27-06-2010
V.I.P.

Not liking the "new" hair. Never liked "fake" things...
About the dress, it's is cute, but her style is becoming more and more repetitive and boring, mainly because she only wears clothes from her collection (and we know she is far away from being a great designer)...

27-06-2010
backstage pass

Actually you can see pretty clearly the fake hair is only attached to the nape of the neck, the top, "where your man puts his hands through" is actually her real hair.

Fashion is all about changing from time to time, so I think it's good she is experimenting. The last time she had long hair was 4 YEARS AGO. So I hardly think she's so 'insecure' that she needs to hide between a long weave.

And this dress is not from her own collection. And she has had very good critical response from her collection, plus it sells well, so please don't belittle her without any substantiation.

27-06-2010
front row

Awesome :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0436 View Post
Actually you can see pretty clearly the fake hair is only attached to the nape of the neck, the top, "where your man puts his hands through" is actually her real hair.

Fashion is all about changing from time to time, so I think it's good she is experimenting. The last time she had long hair was 4 YEARS AGO. So I hardly think she's so 'insecure' that she needs to hide between a long weave.

And this dress is not from her own collection. And she has had very good critical response from her collection, plus it sells well, so please don't belittle her without any substantiation.
Thank you! I agree with you so much!

27-06-2010
fashion elite

The world IS big enough for all of us! (( ♥ )) isn't it FrecklesCaramel and s0436?!

i don't hate Victoria - i don't know her personally and so i can't hate her - she hasn't done anything to me

even if i am not a fan of all the stars in the star style-forum i think i am allowed to post my opinion in different threads ..so relax people - critizising stars and agreeing or disagreeing on certain hair styles or fashion choices is what the tfs is about - so don't take it all too personally please - i just posted what went through my head when i saw her 'new hair style' - that's all! and i said that i don't like fake hair/extensions on anyone so obviously this includes Victoria but not only her!

i won't get into the part of FrecklesCaramel's post that is really ridiculous though as it is just childish to react that way

27-06-2010
fashion elite

anyway, i wonder if Victoria will fly to South Africa if England makes it to the next round! hope she will because that would mean England will pull through i like the dress in yellow best

Last edited by kimair; 27-06-2010 at 12:46 PM. Reason: response to deleted post

27-06-2010
V.I.P.

She must have a new extension hairdresser 'cause they are awful. They are Paris Hilton, Britney Spears cheap/tacky. She needs to go back to the lady in London that used to do her hair. I'll bet these won't last.

27-06-2010
backstage pass

I like the sunshine yellow of her dress - it is very cheering - but the hair extensions look rather akin to rat tails.

27-06-2010
fashion elite

Aoedele and Style Souk better take care or you'll have the same troubles as lvstratus and me..

i agree it's not just yellow but a sunshine yellow - nicely put! that's why i like that colour so much!

27-06-2010
V.I.P.

OMG! Her hair! It's long!!!!!!

I've been wanting this to happend for years! Now I just hope that she will get some better extensions if she's going to keep it long!

splash news via foro famouspeople

Last edited by Emilee; 27-06-2010 at 09:35 AM.

27-06-2010
V.I.P.

Meh, I'm on the fence with those extensions. Don't get me wrong I like change, but they look kinda cheap.

27-06-2010
trendsetter

OMG. you know when one of those religious moments happens and the choir comes on.........This is like that moment for me right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW0Y4...eature=related

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, beckham, february, november, victoria