How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-06-2010
trendsetter

on a side bar i do think she could have more 'kim kardashian' exxxtra voluminous ones...but im sure she'll upgrade soon enough!

Last edited by Fashionturnip; 27-06-2010 at 10:27 AM.

27-06-2010
don't look down

She can wear so many styles, but I love seeing her with long hair - although when the overall shade is that dark, the hair either needs to be super-thick or super-shiny to look well. It's looking a bit straggly and unbrushed at the moment. I want an extensions expert to get their hands on that hair, and make it look great.

27-06-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashionturnip View Post
OMG. you know when one of those religious moments happens and the choir comes on.........This is like that moment for me right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW0Y4...eature=related
LOL!

But I feel exactly the same! Everyone who's been active in this thread can't have missed that I've been talking about me wanting her to get some looong hair again! Before Fashion Week everyone was talking about her showing up with a new hair style and I was praying it will be a longer do. And then she showed up (with J.LO) in the shortest haircut she's ever had, haha. She rocked that to, but I really love her with long hair so I hope she will stick with it for a while!

27-06-2010
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoedele View Post
She must have a new extension hairdresser 'cause they are awful. They are Paris Hilton, Britney Spears cheap/tacky. She needs to go back to the lady in London that used to do her hair. I'll bet these won't last.
I agree, like I said before, these look like a cheap wig. I love her with short hair, makes her look more elegant & chic, but I hope she goes to a better hairdresser if she keeps the long hair...

27-06-2010
tailored

a reminder to take personal comments to pm...
the thread is not the place for personal conversations between members...

also, please state your opinions in a respectful manner...
it is fine to disagree with other members without putting them down...

thank you...

27-06-2010
front row

she always looks so uptight and serious. Not a good look.

27-06-2010
fashion insider

I can't believe she is back to long hair! I like her with longer hair, but this was executed poorly. I'm shocked she did this... happy, but shocked!

27-06-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0436 View Post
Actually you can see pretty clearly the fake hair is only attached to the nape of the neck, the top, "where your man puts his hands through" is actually her real hair.

Fashion is all about changing from time to time, so I think it's good she is experimenting. The last time she had long hair was 4 YEARS AGO. So I hardly think she's so 'insecure' that she needs to hide between a long weave.

And this dress is not from her own collection. And she has had very good critical response from her collection, plus it sells well, so please don't belittle her without any substantiation.

My mistake saying that this dress is from her collection, it's very similar to the dresses she designed for her collection. She had "good critcal response"??
Sorry but the reviews I read about her collection, were pretty bad and the critics bashed her as a designer.
Just because I don't like the new hair (that is definetly fake) or her as a designer, doesn't mean I'm "belittling" her! Some people need to learn to respect other's opinions!

27-06-2010
V.I.P.

zimbio.com

27-06-2010
V.I.P.

I like her dress collection, they are quite unique. Sometimes I wonder if critics are negative because they honestly think the collection is bad, or because its Victoria, she certainly can't have any talent.

27-06-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoedele View Post
I like her dress collection, they are quite unique. Sometimes I wonder if critics are negative because they honestly think the collection is bad, or because its Victoria, she certainly can't have any talent.
Well I don't know what reviews have been bad, but the prestigious fashion press from Vogue to the Sunday Times have been very favourable to her collections, including the latest one. So I am sure, in terms of reviews, that makes her happier than some nameless joe giving their two cents.

27-06-2010
trendsetter

She looks fabulous.Love her style.

27-06-2010
trendsetter

I think she didn't want to go back to the really volumous extensions she had 4 years ago...she wanted something a bit more lightweight for the summer i'm guessing. This looks a little more natural IMO.

She may change it though so we will see. As for her dress collection....it just gets better each season. I can't wait to see her S/S 2011 collection.

I'm actually a fan of hers now

27-06-2010
fashion insider

I can't wait to see it pulled back in a chic tight ponytail!

28-06-2010
V.I.P.

Great dress, however I think the hair with the extensions looks tacky and makes her look like a stereotypical 'WAG'

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, beckham, february, november, victoria