How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

05-02-2009
V.I.P.

vanity fair italy

scanned by me

05-02-2009
V.I.P.

Thanks for the HQ

05-02-2009
she's got the look

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANCY ITALY View Post
vanity fair italy

scanned by me
Thanks for scanning
This dress is so beautiful It's from her brand, isn't it?

05-02-2009
V.I.P.

for the very fans of victoria, i could translate the interview that is inside Vanity Fair that i've scanned...
just tell me if anyone is interested because is quite long to do

05-02-2009
V.I.P.

I have seen the interview, and think its definietly to long to ask for you to translate it in full, imo.Thanks for the kind offer anyway Francy.

ps: Thiago yes that is her dress.

05-02-2009
trendsetter

the dress is so beautiful on the cover...
I prefer Victoria with longer hair... though she looks younger with shorter hair...

05-02-2009
V.I.P.

I love the cover, I really want to read the interview so this is a must buy for me.

05-02-2009
backstage pass

I would love translation, but only if you have some spare time (a lot lol.) We'd be very appreciative.

05-02-2009
V.I.P.

V.F: did you learn any italian word?
very few words and my pronunciation is terrible. David is learing better and he takes lessons of the language.

When your husband arrived in Milano, someone said that you were going to buy an house here. but you stay in hotel.
My sons are in Los angeles with my parents and i live between london, milan and the usa. probably david will leave Ac milan in march so the hotel is good for now.

what if david would like to stay more in Milano?
for me and david sons are at first place. now they are at school in LA. I could live everywhere but my sons are my first priority.

Do you like Milano as city?
A lot. I know many people, especially in the fashion world: dolce&gabbana, armani,cavalli,berardi.. the city is full of energy and life. tabloids said that i'd never like to live in milano for the smog etc but i never said it.

Is usual that magazine write false things on her?
Often. But i don't give them importance.

What would you like to read about yourself?
Well, i know exactly how this world is. I entered in it lot of time ago. When i was in the spice girls we needed so much the attention of the press. But nowadays i'd like they catch my true essence, the true victoria.

And what is the true victoria?
A mother first of all. A wife that has his soulmate with her. A designer of fashion. and also a person with a nice sense of humour.

once you said that when you attend an event you are another Victoria..
Yes, sometimes i see my photos on magazines and i don't recognize myself. because first of make-up, hair and dress, i am another person.

Can you explain better?
I am that person that at morning brings her sons at school. without make-up. this is why i have always sunglasses on.

But you seem always perfect also in the candids taken by the paparazzis.
Thank you. but you don't have an idea what there is sometimes under those sunglasses.

Are you scared to get old?
No. i'd like the idea that david and I will get old together. I like to see the signs on his face.

12 years toghether. how did you meet him?
At a football match. love at first sight. now i love him more than in the past.
people don't know how intelligent and spiritual david is.

Is he romantic?
we are both. we do little surprises for the other. nothing big or exagerated. little things to let the other person understand: i am here.

Does david talk to you of his job? for example all the Kakŕ affair etc?
i don't understand anything of football. i listen to him when he talks because i know that's his life. i know that he is happy in Ac milan now, and it's beautiful because he has already made some goals. i am happy for him but my passions are others.. fashion, music, ballet.

End of first part of my translation from Vanity fair italy 11 february 2009

05-02-2009
backstage pass

Hmm she said David will probaly leave AC Milan in March- thats not what its been looking like with the speculation

"A mother first of all. A wife that has his soulmate with her. A designer of fashion. and also a person with a nice sense of humour."- thats cute and so is this "No. i'd like the idea that david and I will get old together. I like to see the signs on his face."

Thanks so much

05-02-2009
trendsetter

She literally would die of a broken heart if he left her It makes me sad she doesnt feel she's a whole person without him.

I adore her (& them together) but I feel bad for him. imo---he is missing out on hooking up with some victorias secret model.

I bet thats partly why she is never not 'done'. She feels her competition is at an impossible level of beauty.

Not that i want them to seperate---im just saying....if things had gone a different way..........who knows?!

05-02-2009
trendsetter

THanks for the translation. I had to laugh at the, "nothing big," when talking about their surprises. Just a small little Hermes bag. You know, nothing big. lol.

Hearing her and David talk about each other never gets old. I love that she can give a rat's arse about football. That always gets me too.

06-02-2009
V.I.P.

Victoria Beckham out in silver (Feb 5).

celebutopia

Last edited by Magnus; 06-02-2009 at 05:24 AM.

06-02-2009
V.I.P.

Oh boy, she looks great. I haven´t seen her in this color that often. It fits her very well.
Our fashionista is back.

06-02-2009
V.I.P.

^^She looks great in the new canddids thanks so much for posting Magnus.

Love the shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashionturnip View Post
She literally would die of a broken heart if he left her It makes me sad she doesnt feel she's a whole person without him.

I adore her (& them together) but I feel bad for him. imo---he is missing out on hooking up with some victorias secret model.

I bet thats partly why she is never not 'done'. She feels her competition is at an impossible level of beauty.

Not that i want them to seperate---im just saying....if things had gone a different way..........who knows?!
All i can say to this comment is: !

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2009, 2010, beckham, february, january, victoria