Victoria Beckham (November 2003 - January 2009) - Page 1065 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
30-08-2007
trendsetter

Yes,LA and Europe are totally different...
Europeans or Londoners dress more sophisticatedly than the people in LA generally IMO(I'm talking about Commoners,not Celebrities)....Not only Victoria
LA has this more relaxed(but still stylish)environment,i think it's more about what she wants to wear at that time and place,In LA she loves to wear Tank tops maybe,because it's hot there,as simple as that.

30-08-2007
V.I.P.

^^ As a London girl I have to totally agree with your comments!! ...lol

30-08-2007
trendsetter

LOL...But Jamie,it's true!
When I go to London or Paris...i tend to dress more fashionable than i would in other places!...I dont know,there's something about London,especially when ripped bluejeans and flip flops are not allowed inside Harrods!!LOL

Last edited by PursePrincess; 30-08-2007 at 04:59 PM.

30-08-2007
backstage pass

where are her sunglasses for sale? (except Kitson)

30-08-2007
fashion elite

^they are for sale in various stores around the U.S. i don't think they're sold by just one store nationwide.. but since you live in CA you can get them at madison, divolina, fred segal, h.lorenzo, planet blue, or saks.

30-08-2007
V.I.P.

She probably got a preview how to dress herself in LA while filming her doku but this is a great time to see her relaxed and with tank tops and jeans!

30-08-2007
tfs star

She is So Great!!!

30-08-2007
V.I.P.

i love what an uproar a lpair of flip flops can cause i this thread!

30-08-2007
backstage pass

During a time, she was only jeans and tops and she still look much stylish and sophisticated, now she's loosing herself again, this kind of L.A. style it's just not her. It's nice to see her in flip-flops on the beach like a regular person, but out of the beach she can put some jeans or shorts with her own style details. another thing that i can't understand is why she's wearing the same outfit everytime she goes out?!? the only think she changes is the pants, gray or black but the top and the shoes are always the same...
About Paparazzi, they already forgot them... we get lots of pics from nicole and paris and nothing about them.
If she doesn't take her new collection of jeans they will forget them in seconds, which is a shame for us, because we'll not have any new pics.
I think it's better she move to england or spain again... she looks much better there and we have more pics.

31-08-2007
V.I.P.

Is fine for me to see her like this but she has alot of other clothes that we havent seen yet so hope she can wear of her rare outfits like she used to do before but the weather is so hot in LA so I kinda understand her.. ...

I think is nice that they arent overexposed, one thing because of their kids... they like to spend time with their kids and is fine! But we need more candids of her and probably with David to

31-08-2007
trendsetter

Poshi--you are the best!!! I knew you'd come through ... and I love it when you post old pics!!!

Thank you!

31-08-2007
V.I.P.

David and Victoria Beckham take their son Romeo to school aug 30
celebutopia

31-08-2007
V.I.P.

aww thats cute.

31-08-2007
trendsetter

Victoria Beckham to guest-star in Ugly Betty

Is Posh 'ugly' enough? ABC thinks so. The American TV network has officially confirmed that Victoria Beckham will guest star in the hit US comedy "Ugly Betty" this fall. Victoria will play herself as one of Wilhelmina Slater's (Vanessa Williams) celebrity bridemaids. Her previous one-off US TV special, "Coming To America", was a bit underwhelming ratings-wise but it looks like she's determined to crack the Hollywood scene.

The second season of "Ugly Betty" begins Thursday, Sept. 27, at 8 p.m. on ABC

http://thisisextratime.com/2007/08/v...r-in-ugly.html

31-08-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisYSL212 View Post
She definately looked and dressed better in Europe, but I'm not only talking just about her clothes, but something about them...They seemed way more famous and "fabulous" in Europe and it seems like everyone has already forgotten about them in LA, and they've been there for such a short time. But I suppose I'm selfish for wanting them to be stalked by photogs for more pictures. LOL. The car ones are so boring! The peace is actually good for them and their children actually.

She still dresses nice and I understand why her and David are looking casual lately. She would look extremely out of place in LA wearing something like th

You can dress like that to go out in New York or Europe and look perfectly fine, but in LA people WILL stare at you weird or ask you "why are you so dressed up"., even if you aren't and are in an upscale place!. LOL, Don't ask me how I know.
Chris give her time,like i said we havent seen her out properly since she moved to LA.I am positive she will be dressing like that again,when did Victoria care if she looked out of place?That is the reason why i started liking her.I think she could totally wear the second dress in LA,but god i love that first outfit so much.

So no i dont agree with you that they dressed better in Europe,defintely not,imho.But hey we all want more pictures,specially the real ones like we get when she is in London or New York,these pictures we get are boring.But trust me there will be more pictures in the future.She has lots of promoting on her schedule so she is laying low at the moment,or at least that is what i heard.

When i was in LA,i couldnt belive how poorly people dressed(no offense to them) even out in best restaurants,its just nowhere near London,Paris or New York.

Last edited by Miss Dalloway; 31-08-2007 at 05:05 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, beckham, january, november, victoria