How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

15-04-2004
no tom ford, no thanks.

let's not discount just how much david beckham completes her look....i don't think nearly as many people would think she's such hot stuff if she didn't have that life-size ken-doll by her side.

i don't think she's boring so much as typical...there are millions of people who dress the way she does (most trolling around the nightclubs in manhattan) they just don't have her last name or clothing budget.

15-04-2004
backstage pass

no matter how much money she spends on designers clothes, she has simply no class.
Posh? Pleaaaaaase.

15-04-2004
rising star

Yeah, Victoria seems to be totally obsessed with her image. I wonder how she will handle the fact that David has slept with other women.

15-04-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by firenze13@Apr 15th, 2004 - 11:24 am
Yeah, Victoria seems to be totally obsessed with her image. I wonder how she will handle the fact that David has slept with other women.
(shrug) by sleeping with other men?

15-04-2004
rising star

That will probably do the trick

15-04-2004
no tom ford, no thanks.

Quote:
Originally posted by faust+Apr 15th, 2004 - 11:29 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(faust @ Apr 15th, 2004 - 11:29 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-firenze13@Apr 15th, 2004 - 11:24 am
(shrug) by sleeping with other men? [/b][/quote]

15-04-2004
V.I.P.

She's gorgeous with longer hair.. anything she puts on look stylish. I wouldn't say she's the Celebrity World's styliest, but she isn't Pamela Anderson.

15-04-2004
backstage pass

I think her long hair looks heavy in proportion to her body. It's just seems to weigh her head down. A more modern variation of the her spice girls bob would suit her best.

15-04-2004
backstage pass

Wait a minute... Becks cheated on Posh? When did this happen? Not that I am at all surprised...

15-04-2004
backstage pass

My fav VB looks:

15-04-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by banana@Apr 15th, 2004 - 3:14 pm
Wait a minute... Becks cheated on Posh? When did this happen? Not that I am at all surprised...
They denied the episode of course...

15-04-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by the_rose_water@Apr 15th, 2004 - 9:11 am
another pic
I must admit that I entered this topic expecting to dislike what I saw, but this outfit...!

15-04-2004
front row

I LOVE the yellow and white coats, and her wedding dress in divine

15-04-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by kit+Apr 15th, 2004 - 4:18 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kit @ Apr 15th, 2004 - 4:18 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-the_rose_water@Apr 15th, 2004 - 9:08 am
What do you guy think about Victoria Beckham style? I think she dresses very elegant and nice. She wears high heels a lot and skirts. I just love her style, it is appear to be different from other stars.
The woman is UTTERLY image obsessed , to the exclusion of EVERYTHING else ( including her husband ) , and for that reason has brought upon herself ALL the trouble she is going through at the moment .

As for her 'style ' , if you can go to GUCCI , DOLCE E GABBANA , etc etc , at the drop of a hat , then ANYONE could adopt her ' glitzy ' presentation of herself !!!

And dats de troof !!!!

KIT [/b][/quote]
KIT,
im bowing down to you!!
wise words from a wise fashionista!

thank you

VICTORIA BECKHAM is the epitome of a peasant living her dream.. and this is absolutely no offense to anyone... but i find her totally unstylish and she is one of those people that i would never invite to any of our big parties... she will be laughed at

SORRY POSH

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco

15-04-2004
trendsetter

I think VB dresses pretty good, as most celebrities have no sense of style or how to coordinate and put pieces together. As for the affair, i am watching 'the other' woman on Sky One right now, and i think she cant be lying, why come on TV if its not true. I'd be very surprised if she had no clue. I also think VB knew about David's affairs, most women have an intuition, that tells all

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, beckham, january, november, victoria