How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-06-2007
V.I.P.

Hahah to cute Mimi,me to and you can alwazs mention it in this thread,god knows we need positivitey.

Here is another cool one,and it shows that ALL those rumors about Tom hating her were lies!!!

BECKHAM'S FASHION PROMISE TO FORD

Former pop star VICTORIA BECKHAM has promised designer Tom Ford she will keep her unique fashion sense when she moves to Los Angeles next month (Jul07). Former Gucci designer Ford is good friends with the ex-Spice Girl and was concerned she would drop her own style in favour of a laid-back, hippy L.A. look. Beckham and her family are moving to Los Angeles when her soccer ace husband David starts playing for L.A. Galaxy. She says, "I was talking to Tom recently about my move and he said, 'Just promise me you're not going to change the way you dress.' "So when I go out looking like a 1940s headmistress, they might look at me as I'm odd."

Credit>denden

07-06-2007
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emil View Post
This is awsome people who have been asking about her sunglasses,being available in New York will be able to get them now:

New York, NY (AHN) - Victoria Beckham will be officially launching her new fashion line, DVB, in New York next Thursday. The former Spice Girl will be appearing at Saks Fifth Avenue for one hour Thursday evening to meet with her customer fan base and sign autographs before attending a dinner at the Four Seasons Restaurant, during which Saks Fifth Avenue chairman and CEO Stephen I. Sadove will introduce her to the fashion community.

DVB features sunglasses, denim and, eventually, fragrances. It's not Beckham's first foray in to the world of fashion - she previously designed a mostly denim fashion line for Rock and Republic and has also designed skirts and shirts.

Earlier this week, the singer-turned-designer won two awards in London for her fashion achievements - one for Woman of the Year and the other for Entrepreneur of the Year.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7007576064
Thanks for the info Emil!!!
Can't wait to get them

07-06-2007
front row

Quote:
Qualityblonde....after last nights England performance there is no way that David's career is winding down!
oops, ok excuse my bald statement then. I'm not much of a football/soccer fanatic.... mostly I'm watching the ladies in the stands

Have pm'd you as OT.

But yes, its unfortunate for Victoria to put things on the back burner again......

07-06-2007
V.I.P.

Ok here is a very interesting post someone at denden posted,i love the shoes part,hahha>

btw, check this blogspot from a spanish guy whoi did the fitting for the dress.. pretty interesting exchange for those who speak spanish http://katelovesme.blogspot.com/

Translation<

the guy works at Giles Deacon and the story goes something like this:

- where are we going then??
- Chelsea, we have a fitting for a client
- really?? cool, what´s her name??
- Victoria Beckham, sounds familiar??

We arrive at Blakes Hotel, black on the ouside and decorated with vintage Louis Vuitton on the inside, where we wait like 20 minutes until "she" enters through the door. how?? Fast, reading an email on her Blackberry and holding her black Birkin.

we enter her room, or shall we say her floor, and her PR introduces us. In spite of her big diamond ring, her hand is soft and smooth. We enter another room and i help her get into the dress.

- I want it to fit me like a glove - she says - because it gets weird round here

we seem to be done when i realise something:

- Victoria, which heels are you planning to wear??
- oh, look, í´ll show you -she says and brings pairs of Lauboutin, Balenciaga and Alaias on her hands.
- Balenciaga is more agressive, i think.
- you may like the new punk-style Giles heels, Darrens says
- Perfect. i´m a 37

We say goodbye and I wink at her:
have fun at the party..

- I will - she smiles

Last edited by Miss Dalloway; 07-06-2007 at 08:15 PM.

08-06-2007
V.I.P.

Wow, that is awsome! Hehe... right about the shoes part !!! She is to cute.. .. I didnt know she was a size US 6'5?!! Im the same to.. .. "shall we share some shoes Vicki " hehe.. ..

Victoria returning to her hotel 06/06- 2007

Credit: celeb-city

08-06-2007
V.I.P.

Victoria Beckham leaves her Hotel in London 2007-06-06

Credit: celeb-city

08-06-2007
V.I.P.

^^Thanks alot for those,i love that dress.

08-06-2007
V.I.P.

Victoria Beckham in Spain 08/06/07

Creditolfoto

Last edited by Miss Dalloway; 08-06-2007 at 07:23 AM.

08-06-2007
tfs star

she had diner with Beck Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony !! Grrr i want to see pics of Jen with Vicky.

08-06-2007
V.I.P.

^^She did? When?And yes,i want those pictures aswell.

08-06-2007
V.I.P.

Few more:

Creditolfoto

08-06-2007
V.I.P.

^^God,those jeans are awful.

08-06-2007
tfs star

^Man, I agree with you. She would've look so much nicer if she stuck with a more basic colour

blog: http://pascommedesenfants.blogspot.com

08-06-2007
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emil View Post
^^She did? When?And yes,i want those pictures aswell.
yeah that's what it say on Portfolio with that pic :

Madrid - SPAIN The famous couple Becks and Posh scape quickly from the hotel of their friends Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony in Madrid. The Beckhams share some time with them having dinner, just before the Anthony´s concert in Madrid

08-06-2007
trendsetter

Victoria is so stylish, when I'm her age I'll definitely take style inspiration from her, she is very chic
I love her dress in the Hotel pics

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, beckham, january, november, victoria