Victoria Beckham (November 2003 - January 2009) - Page 964 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
03-07-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emil View Post
I think it will be privateprobably something at their house in France with their kids.They went to Bali alone alredy,so i doubt they would like go to Paris or Venice this year.But with Beckhams you never know......................
Oh well, maybe if they go out to dinner someone will get a snap of her outfit. They probably won't but a girl can hope!

03-07-2007
V.I.P.

Cant you remember the knee high skirt she wore when she went out with David in London when she wore the grey skirt, black shirt and her cavalli shoes?!! I think is that skirt she is wearing...

To bad we havent got any pics from backstage.. ..

03-07-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poshigirl View Post
Cant you remember the knee high skirt she wore when she went out with David in London when she wore the grey skirt, black shirt and her cavalli shoes?!! I think is that skirt she is wearing...

To bad we havent got any pics from backstage.. ..
OMGmy memory is officialy bad! I thought i knew ALL of her outfits,but dear lord i can not recall this one?
In London?No idea.

It is strange we havent got any pictures from backstage,because she was there for some time,chating with Joss Stone,surely someone photographed them?

03-07-2007
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarilynMonroe View Post
My favorite is her husband. I would rather have that than her bag.
Very smart you get the man and then ask him for the bag as a present!!!

03-07-2007
V.I.P.

Victoria looks like the freaky one out of all the Spice Girls holding the sign.

04-07-2007
V.I.P.

I wonder if they are really hanging up their platform shoes for good? Maybe if they see how big this farewell tour is they will do it again. Hey for instance, Cher and Barbara Streisand have been on their farewell tours for years now.

04-07-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
^^hahahah thats ok,this is not a Spice Girls thread,so you can say that and many will agree.

What do you mean?Its not even out for a proper month,we got no reports how its going.I think it will take time for it to be as succesful as R&R jeans.She has been with R&R for 4 years,and it was not an imidiet success either.I havent seen her jeans yet,but to me they look really well made,even better than R&R so i hope i will be bale to get them as soon as possible.
Hunn I think when you see them you will see that the quality and feel of the jeans are not as good as her previous R&R jeans
Slightly off topicIs there any truth in rumours that Victoria did NOT want to reform in the SGs?
I sooo want that Birkin bag tooo!!

Last edited by Ceptuouse; 04-07-2007 at 03:01 AM.

04-07-2007
trendsetter

Quote:
^^hahahah thats ok,this is not a Spice Girls thread,so you can say that and many will agree.

What do you mean?Its not even out for a proper month,we got no reports how its going.I think it will take time for it to be as succesful as R&R jeans.She has been with R&R for 4 years,and it was not an imidiet success either.I havent seen her jeans yet,but to me they look really well made,even better than R&R so i hope i will be bale to get them as soon as possible.
I'm just anxious to hear what people are thinking/saying about the line. I have high hopes ... I just love her personal style, so I'll admit to being a total VB follower and copycat!

P.S. I'd just die for that black birkin!! And I wouldn't trade my own wonderful man for the breathtaking David any day!!

04-07-2007
V.I.P.

cant wait for the tour...LOADS OF PICS!!!

04-07-2007
V.I.P.

And I think they will make a doku about their tour...behind closed doors! So Im really excited for the doku not the whole tour kidding.. ..

Nyni: That is a good idea <3

04-07-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam1e View Post
Hunn I think when you see them you will see that the quality and feel of the jeans are not as good as her previous R&R jeans
Slightly off topicIs there any truth in rumours that Victoria did NOT want to reform in the SGs?
I sooo want that Birkin bag tooo!!
Really?That sucks,i tallked to this member who bought them and she said they are great quality?And isnt it a strange notion that Saks would buy her product if it was not good?I guess i will have to see them,try them on and just feel them,thats a bad news if they are not made from good materials.Did you try them on and wich model?

Its true!Victoria did not want to get back with them,at first it was Mel.C,and later it was Victoria who was against it,she felt like it will interfier with her life specially in US and her little projects.Geri and her family convinced her,but the whole tour had to be scheduled around her,so that David and kids will be able to see go with her.Thats what i heard.

Last edited by Miss Dalloway; 04-07-2007 at 09:11 AM.

04-07-2007
V.I.P.

Here is a little tidbit from J.Los interview with Us Glamour and she mentiones Victoria in a context,how sweet&true is that?We all feel insecure at one point!

GLAMOUR: What do you think is the sexiest thing about a woman?
JL: Confidence: It's the difference between the girl with the perfect body in a one-piece bathing suit, pulling at it and thinking she's not thin enough or doesn't have big enough boobs-and the girl who people call a bit overweight, but meanwhile, she's wearing a bikini and guys are saying, "God, she's sexy." It all has to do with how you feel about yourself-it's about projecting the attitude, I'm OK with who I am.
GLAMOUR: It's absolutely true-as women, we can feel so insecure.
JL: I was just talking about this with Victoria Beckham the other day. She said, "People would never guess you're insecure. Are you? Because I know I am." It was like she had to hear it from me. And I said, "Yeah, of course I am." She said, "But you seem so confident." And I said, "Because I am confident! It doesn't mean I don't have my moments. But you have to remember the value of your individuality-that you have something special and different to offer that nobody else can." She said, "Oh, I love hearing this. What you're saying is so great!" It was really sweet.

GLAMOUR: It means a lot to hear someone like you say you have bouts of insecurity. It's also surprising to hear that this is the kind of thing you discuss with Victoria Beckham!

JL: That's why I wanted to put it out there: Here you have a beautiful, successful woman who does her own imaging and branding and has a great family and kids-yet at times, she feels very insecure about herself. We all do.

Credit:denden.

04-07-2007
V.I.P.

what a lovely interview

04-07-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Really?That sucks,i tallked to this member who bought them and she said they are great quality?And isnt it a strange notion that Saks would buy her product if it was not good?I guess i will have to see them,try them on and just feel them,thats a bad news if they are not made from good materials.Did you try them on and wich model?

Its true!Victoria did not want to get back with them,at first it was Mel.C,and later it was Victoria who was against it,she felt like it will interfier with her life specially in US and her little projects.Geri and her family convinced her,but the whole tour had to be scheduled around her,so that David and kids will be able to see go with her.Thats what i heard.
To me they just did not seem in the same class as her R&R collection - which I compared them with in store..but just my opinion. There was a table display of the jeans, shorts and mini skirts - which to be honest I could not believe the price of for what they were. I love the quality of her old ones they always feel good everytime I wear them.
That makes sense re Vicoria and SGs - she has so many other projects - the SGs must be secondary to her and I agree with an article where she allegedly sees it as a backwards and unnecessary step. Article also indicated that Fuller insisted on it so guess she has no choice with him managing their Beckham US stuff.

04-07-2007
V.I.P.

^^Oh that sucks i really thought the price will be justified by the product,because the listed material that was used,is supposed to be the finest japanese jeans and this new company is even better than R&R so i have high hopes.

That article is pretty right,Victoria and Simon are really good friends not just a client and manager dinamic there.He most certainly had the last straw in her agreement to reunite,i just cant wait until its over and done with!
And people should not be fooled no matter how succeful the tour is,there will be no more of Spice Girls!Two of them*cough,cough*want out as soon as it ends.

Last edited by Miss Dalloway; 04-07-2007 at 02:34 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, beckham, january, november, victoria