How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

10-07-2007
V.I.P.

Victoria Beckham leaving the Sales at Dover Street Market in London, July 10
celebutopia

10-07-2007
trendsetter

She's still in London??/I thought she's supposed to be in the US by now!!!

10-07-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashcottmanor View Post
I agree, I love this look! She looks great like this compared to her old mini skirt/ high heel trani look (as some have said) she had going on a little while ago. She looks sophisticated dressed down.
Totally agree this is the stylish look that I too prefer it is understated and classy! Although I am sure Victoria still put alot of effort into this look!! Personally the only thing I would of left off would of been the belt - slightly too much co-ordination!!

Last edited by Ceptuouse; 10-07-2007 at 04:18 PM.

10-07-2007
V.I.P.

Jam1e: Awww...that sounds nice! I want to take a weekend trip to Paris to and congrats with your new purchases <3 How is to walk with those shoes btw? hehe.. I just bought some knock-off pigalles and they are 5 inch high! Not the best shoes to use for shopping though (missed you babe and I know what you mean about the whole SG reunion!!!) I dont think the whole family will arrived together at the airport..probably her and David together than their babysitter will take the kids other place!

Emil: Nice article...like I said before in pics she can get the miserable cow image but I think she is down to earth and have a good sense of humor! about her saying she must be the only one that dosent want to do films when she is moving to LA! But that is true...she wants to do a career but nothing with acting! And good for her that she wants to keep her kids out of the spotlight!

She look really nice out shopping <3 Very casual...and glad she used her other birkin than the black one! Hehe...she must love her shoes!

10-07-2007
V.I.P.

Mini skirts and high heels was the image she had in england, than she became more classier when she moved to Spain and now is all about sexy at night and classy, sophisticated and edgy by day hehe.. ...

Purseprincess: I think they will go to LA tomorrow or thursday?!! Im so excited.. ..

Credit: justjared

10-07-2007
V.I.P.

American Idols

scanned by DieselMax from W August 2007

10-07-2007
V.I.P.

Wow, thank you so much for those scans Jam1e <3

Hehe...check out this little interview with Perez Hilton: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1TmZS1OkUc

10-07-2007
tfs star

Great pictorial! Thanks for posting! These two will go down in history as the most sensational couple of my time anyways (I am a year older than VB ).

Last edited by Love$2shop; 10-07-2007 at 04:57 PM.

10-07-2007
V.I.P.

Wow, they are kissing in the last pic <3 Is long time ago they have given eachother that kinda kiss infront the camera!

10-07-2007
V.I.P.

[quote=poshigirl;3313106]Jam1e: Awww...that sounds nice! I want to take a weekend trip to Paris to and congrats with your new purchases <3 How is to walk with those shoes btw? hehe.. I just bought some knock-off pigalles and they are 5 inch high! Not the best shoes to use for shopping though (missed you babe and I know what you mean about the whole SG reunion!!!) I dont think the whole family will arrived together at the airport..probably her and David together than their babysitter will take the kids other place!

Awww Thanks sweetie We used to live there so often go back - you really must try and go. I wore the tributes for the first time out to dinner and they were quite strange to start with but they are so comfortable.Hehe re your Pigalles...I too made the mistake of shopping in Christian Louboutin lookalike Clichy pumps only to end up with lots of blisters and having to buy some flats....hahaha!(Felt it best not go into Louboutins at this point)but it is a fabulous shop compared to the one in London.
I need to remember that unlike Victoria -Thereis no car waiting and I have to walk between shops etc!!

10-07-2007
V.I.P.

Yeah the pics are kinda racy in an arty sort of way!! David likes his white pants

Thanks Poshi The Perez vid is good fun!

10-07-2007
V.I.P.

Jam1e: I know, I really want to take a weekend trip to Paris and is not expensive either... ..not far from here! But need to work alot to earn to 1 hours shopping Awww...sounds nice! They do look kinda funny to walk in but like you said it will get better the more you use them! Hehe.. ..no, I havent used those pigalles "outside" the house yet...still learning to walk in them but hehe...no car will wait for me outside the shop so I really dont want to take them with me when Im out shopping!

Yeah, those pics are kinda arty but really naughty to! Now we all know how the beckham really like to have a romantic evening in their bedroom Is not often I say this but Victoria look sexy and edgy in those shoots.. ..

10-07-2007
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by poshigirl View Post
Hehe...check out this little interview with Perez Hilton: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1TmZS1OkUc
Haha I love her sense of humor! "They don't look that big in the flesh!".. I can't wait for the special on T.V.

Last edited by shop7th; 10-07-2007 at 05:15 PM.

10-07-2007
V.I.P.

Hehe... I know! She is so funny.. ..but was this some kinda preview for her new doku?!! Cause the whole interview must be longer than this?!!

"My prays, I hope someone will upload it and I can download it to watch the doku"

10-07-2007
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by poshigirl View Post
Wow, they are kissing in the last pic <3 Is long time ago they have given eachother that kinda kiss infront the camera!
lol, that is my first time ever seeing them kiss

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2003, 2009, beckham, january, november, victoria