How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

17-11-2011
fashion elite

Victoria Beckham arrives at LAX (Los Angeles International Airport) with her baby Harper , Nov 16

Zimbio.

17-11-2011
V.I.P.

Victoria Beckham and her daughter leaving the Four Seasons Hotel in NYC, Nov 16 - celebutopia

17-11-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganJade View Post
Emilee, I totally agree. She looks fabulous in her designs. Way better than the models.
I wonder why...VB isn't a particularly beautiful woman... she's not conventionally beautiful at least..

She's always so put together and has a great body which definitely makes up for her face. I'm also just noticing how much better she looks with sunglasses than without. Those Cutler & Gross sunglasses really really transform her into something fabulous!

Her last look with the fur is perfection.

Last edited by LP640; 17-11-2011 at 08:17 PM.

18-11-2011
tfs star

Victoria, PLEASE hem your jeans!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

18-11-2011
V.I.P.

I watched some interview with her and she said that she is not working out all. I am so not beliving that Other than that I found her being really nice and funny.

18-11-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP640 View Post
I wonder why...VB isn't a particularly beautiful woman... she's not conventionally beautiful at least..

She's always so put together and has a great body which definitely makes up for her face. I'm also just noticing how much better she looks with sunglasses than without. Those Cutler & Gross sunglasses really really transform her into something fabulous!

Her last look with the fur is perfection.
It's all because she has a great sense of style and no matter how beautiful of ugly a person is, having a sense of style helps A LOT.

18-11-2011
rising star

No one is ugly
you can only behave ugly ex by saying that someone is ulgy! Victoria is not "better" looking with sunglasses, she looks like "Victoria with sunglasses". She is truly beautiful. Victoria dresses amazingly well and is beyond a good designer. She has a very human/down to earth approach to life, yet classy, yet funny! Her eyes are breathtaking. Her body is phenomenal. Lovely lips and cute nose (witch is one of her trademarks). She is forced to be recon with cuz of her talent, looks and fashion sense and that is not easy to process. After all the haters keeps raise their voice she still comes out with success on top. Hates will hate and Victoria has proven them wrong more then once! She is a legend/icon/ and so much more than that aswell (A good spirit & a amazing mom).

stylefrizz

Last edited by RoseFreckles; 18-11-2011 at 11:14 AM.

18-11-2011
trendsetter

I love the look at LAX. She looks fabulous

18-11-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
you can only behave ugly ex by saying that someone is ulgy!
Perhaps you should calm down. Take a breath and calm down. Yes, you make a good point but there are lots of stylish women who aren't considered beautiful in either the conventional or even oddball sense. Take Wallis Simpson AKA The Duchess of Windsor. She was never considered beautiful in either sense, but she always looked super polished. And 10 times more glamourous than than everybody else in the room. So even though she didn't fit beauty definitions, typical or off-beat, she is always named on beauty lists because her style always was far better than any of her contemporaries.

I personally don't feel that Victoria is conventionally beautiful. But she knows how to translate her "yes, I know I'm awesome" sense in the way she carries herself, the way she dresses, and even what she designs. And personally I think her type of non- traditional beauty is far more interesting than say Blake Lively's.

18-11-2011
trendsetter

^You couldn't have said it better wild roses!

And, just to let things clear, I didn't say, nor meant that Victoria is ugly and neither did LP640, just in case, Rose Freckles. I definitely don't think she's an ugly woman, but I definitely don't find her to be a goddess of beauty and, like I said in my previous post, she definitely has AMAZING sense of style and she carries herself in a way that makes her look fabulous, no matter what people think about her physical attributes and that is something that, even in someone who's considered ugly (which she isn't, for my standards), can make a HUGE difference in how people perceive them.

As a lot of things are, beauty is something completely subjective and even though I don't think she's ugly, if someone thinks she is, OK. It's a matter of what each individual considers to be beautiful.

18-11-2011
trendsetter

Thanks! I was just coming back to clarify my comment. I do think Blake is a conventional beauty--or at least the media tells me she is. And she does have awesome blonde hair and a perfect body--but she never leaves me breathless the way Victoria does.

I agree with beauty being subjective. I actually get a laugh when I read about my style icons being described in past or present articles "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis's eyes were so wide-set she needed specially made glasses. And she was oversized! Big feet, big hands, large head, tall height!" or "In the age of the buxom beauty, Audrey Hepburn's doe eyes, crooked teeth, long neck and delicate frame stuck out like a sore thumb." It's almost to one's advantage to not be perfect looking when one considered a style icon! (Grace Kelly being the exception: every description of her is "she was the perfect ladylike blonde goddess of the movies and royalty...even when her style became frumpy and she hit menopause.")

19-11-2011
V.I.P.

OMG i love her fur in post 16

19-11-2011
V.I.P.

Since when is Blake synonym for beauty I don't find her being pretty at all...she seems pretty average looking.

OT: I think that Victoria is really pretty, funny, and super mum. I love how she is full of life, care about how she looks and works a lot to achive even bigger goals in life.

19-11-2011
tfs star

^^Indeed. I'm a huge fan of the fur in her latest candid. It looks super luxe without being egregious.

19-11-2011
fashion elite

While out with Harper never one to dress down for a casual occasion, Victoria looked wonderful in yet another color blocked dress from her spring 2012 collection. This time it was the navy and orange Colour Block Cap Sleeve Fitted Dress, #134. She accessorized with her trusty Cutler & Gross sunglasses, nacy crocodile Louboutin Daffodile pumps and her extremely elegant navy crocodile Hexagonal chain bag from her spring 2011 colletion.

Right before Victoria and Harper jetted off to NYC, the couple went out to dinner with their children and to the restaurant, VB wore this adorable maroon Miu Miu fall 2011 sweater with short sleeves and a collar. She paired it with her new favorite self-designed jeans.

victoriabeckham-jenna.blogspot.com

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, august, beckham, november, victoria