How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Information Spot / Announcements
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-02-2006
tfs star

Maybe it's just me, but I can't see any new posts in the Handbag Forum. The threads disappear whenever I or someone else posts to them. I appreciate all your hard work!

15-02-2006
tfs star

Dear Andy,

Sorry, I know this is OT, but I can't PM you. I know that you are very busy with the server problems, but I upgraded my tfs account a week or two ago (paid $20 thru paypal), and it hasn't been reflected in my profile. Would you let me know when my account is going to be upgraded? Thanks!

15-02-2006
trendsetter

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate all your hard work and it's great that we can read threads again, but lots of threads will be all messed up if people continue to post until the time thing is fixed. Perhaps it's better to shut it down again while sorting it out??

15-02-2006
clever ain't wise

Please put up a status message on the tFs front page
Hi Andy,

Could you please put a message up on the front page of tfs to let us know what the most recent information is? As it is, time does not seem to exist on tfs so it becomes hard to understand what the most recent statement from anyone was. However, if you could either state the status of tFs on the front page or simply write the time of your posts in this thread within the msg, that would be very helpful. I'm afraid this cold turkey experience is really getting to me

Thanks for your hard work - it's much appreciated.

All the best,
Sara

2006-02-16; 03:50PM

16-02-2006
clever ain't wise

"Hello iluvjeisa it appears that you have not posted on our forums in quite some time, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"

Anyone else getting this message

2006-02-16:05:46 PM

16-02-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvjeisa
"Hello iluvjeisa it appears that you have not posted on our forums in quite some time, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"

I'm getting it, too. Weird.

16-02-2006
V.I.P.

Reporting another bug, now I see a tag at the top of the page, saying:

Hello Pashen'ka it appears that you have not posted on our forums in quite some time, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

...and in the upper right corner it says:

You last visited: 29-11-2005 at 10:18 PM

So it's clearly some issue with the clock, I'd say...
It looks as if the "clock" of the forum had been reset back to 2 and a 1/2 months ago...any posts after that moment appear as "1 minute old" and are placed AFTER the new ones (that's why new posts end up at the beginning or in the middle of threads).

Thanks once again to Andy for his efforts!

[feb the 16th 2006, 18:00 GMT+1]

windowshopping

hi..i know im new but i keep seeing the same page when i log in n its the same page as like 5,10 minutes ago..eventhough when i open the front page theres new post on other thread in the same forum..erm?

16-02-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvjeisa

Yes I'm getting that.

Thanks Andy, it must take a LOT of work and I think I can speak for everyone when I say it is much appreciated

16-02-2006
tfs star

^Yeah, I'm getting that message too. :p

"Hello fashion_victim it appears that you have not posted on our forums in quite some time, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums? "

You last visited: 29-11-2005 at 08:11 PM

16-02-2006
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Star

Thanks Andy, it must take a LOT of work and I think I can speak for everyone when I say it is much appreciated
Definitely! Thanks Andy!

16-02-2006
windowshopping

hi..i know im new but i keep seeing the same page when i log in n its the same page as like 5,10 minutes ago..eventhough when i open the front page theres new post on other thread in the same forum..erm?

16-02-2006
polka polka polka . dot

I'm getting the same you-haven't-been-active-in-a-while message too.

But I can access the "New Posts" again.

16-02-2006
Day Dreaming

There was a problem with the TIME STAMP.. no worries it should be all fixed very soon

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *AndoraStar*
There was a problem with the TIME STAMP.. no worries it should be all fixed very soon
Yeah, baby, yeah! :p
It really seems that everything is going back to normal...new messages end up where they belong, at the end of threads, and also PMs and karma can be used again...

Once again THANKS & KARMA to the Admin & Mods!!!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
server, troubles