How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Information Spot / Announcements
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-02-2008
tfs star

tFS has been Acquired
I'm very happy to announce that TheFashionSpot.com has been acquired by a group of individuals with veteran web experience and deep industry connections.

Thanks to this acquisition, TheFashionSpot.com will be receiving the attention needed to take it to the next level. This is a great opportunity to build a deeper community within The Spot and I’m excited to see where things go.

If you have any questions, please post them to the discussion thread located here. I’ve put together a FAQ section with more information about the recent investment in TheFashionSpot.com below. Please follow up with any questions you might have. I'd like to hear any ideas you might have on how to better serve The FashionSpot community.

Regards,

Andy

----------------------------

FAQ’s

Q: Will TheFashionSpot.com become part of another site?
A: Fashion Spot will remain a separate, thriving site and continue to expand its content, community and traffic.

Q: What changes can we expect to see on TheFashionSpot.com?
A: More editorial content, videos, tools and bigger and faster servers. We also have a lot of interesting ideas on how to improve the site that will roll out as they take place.

The forums will stay the same community that you know and love. Now we’ll finally be able to implement many of the ideas that I have wanted to see come to fruition.

Q: How will all this help TheFashionSpot.com?
A: The main benefit will be having more technology resources behind the community. More technology resources will mean faster bug-fixes, quicker turnaround on site changes and more frequent updates for everyone to stay in touch faster.

Q: Will my TheFashionSpot.com log-in or password change?
A: No, you will still have the same login-in and passwords to access TheFashionSpot.com; everything is staying as it was.

Q: Is Andy still going to be involved with TheFashionSpot.com?
A: Yes, but to a lesser extent. Hanne and Bette will work as liasons between the Mod Team and new owners. The Mod Team Leaders management of the forums, keeping the community united, will remain the same.

Last edited by Andy R; 06-02-2008 at 08:09 PM.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
acquired, tfs