How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Information Spot / Member Support & Feedback
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-11-2011
V.I.P.

The answer is in this thread, here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy R View Post
As far as account deletion we can easily delete accounts that have no posts (and sometime just a few posts). If the account has many posts completely deleting the account can significantly disrupt thread continuity. In that event, we can disable your account. When we disable you account we do the following:
  • Change the user name.
  • Remove signature content
  • Remove any info from the profile that might be identifying or replace it with fictitious info
  • Remove all subscriptions
  • Remove avatar
  • Remove e-mail address or alter as well as personal web site info
  • Change account options to refuse PM's and E-maila from users and admins
  • Change date of birth
  • After doing all this - ban this user
Where you make use of the communication features to share information with other individuals, however, (e.g., sending a personal message to another tFS user) you generally cannot remove such communications. Also, if someone quoted your post, the original user name will be shown having been quoted (which we cannot purge out).

If you would like to disable your account, please use the contact us form at the bottom of the page and we would be happy to take care of this for you.
In addition, you need to know that if you have your account deleted/disabled, you will sever your ties completely with the Fashion Spot and may not open a replacement account.

Last edited by BetteT; 06-11-2011 at 06:34 PM.

11-12-2011
backstage pass

dont know where should i write a question so im going to write here.so,my question is if i delete myself from the TFS community will i automatically delete all of my posts?

thanks in advance

11-12-2011
Soviet Camaro

Your post has been moved to the correct thread. To answer your question, no, your posts would not be deleted if you choose to leave the community. They will appear under the new user name given to your account once it has been disabled. Please see the first post in this thread for details about the process.

Last edited by tangerine; 12-12-2011 at 01:11 PM. Reason: updated info
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
account, delete, user