How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Information Spot / Member Support & Feedback
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-12-2004
V.I.P.

Lena, I've had enough of this.
I don't hate you, isn't that obvious?

16-12-2004
V.I.P.

C'mon people. It's your turn now. Say it!
(I feel like I'm with my five year olds at work...)

16-12-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro
Members likes to start fires, then they don't know what to do when it's already burning and the chaos has overflooded the forum

That really says a lot about you all.
Ok Mr Fireman.

16-12-2004
rising star

On virtually every other message board I've been on the moderators have been "above the fray"... able to bring discipline when needed and not involved in the petty arguments. The ad hominem attacks I've seen here are really disgraceful. How do the moderators think that anyone will listen to them when they're behaving like this? I guess I expected more.

16-12-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhGucci
Ok Mr Fireman.
Say it!

And softie too...

16-12-2004
& b

Don't start with me kid, you're not gonna win :f**k you smilie:

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahat Lokoum
On virtually every other message board I've been on the moderators have been "above the fray"... able to bring discipline when needed and not involved in the petty arguments. The ad hominem attacks I've seen here are really disgraceful. How do the moderators think that anyone will listen to them when they're behaving like this? I guess I expected more.
Exactly. You're all being such babies here.

16-12-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro
Don't start with me kid, you're not gonna win :f**k you smilie:
Me? Ale? Can't you all even pretend to be nice to each other...

16-12-2004
kabhi alvida

thing is TFS never used to be like this. Everyone used to like each other. WE all used to get along like friendly happy people. It was so nice. What happened?? Let's go back to all likeing each other. (IMO if that means getting rid of the karma thing-i don't care either way-let's do it)Btw, apparently there's some threads about fashion around here, shall we all move to find them??

rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplelucrezia
Exactly. You're all being such babies here.
purple.. as much as truly I agree with what you're saying, and see how you've been the subject of personal attacks, respect comes when you demonstrate you're not on their level.

16-12-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
purple.. as much as truly I agree with what you're saying, and see how you've been the subject of personal attacks, respect comes when you demonstrate you're not on their level.
I can only try my best. And no seems willing to help me either.

16-12-2004
& b

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplelucrezia
Me? Ale? Can't you all even pretend to be nice to each other...
I wasn't talking to you. Im not going to pretend to be nice to anybody, if I like you, I like you, if I don't, watch out... all Im saying is, do not start something that you can't finish in a proper manner... this whole Karma bull crap went totally out of control, I said it once, twice, and a hundred times... everyone instantly gains my trust, once they f**k up, they're done.

I hope you all learn something from this in the future, not just here, but in life... who are you? points?? points makes you as a person?

etre soi-meme

peace.. sleep it over kids

16-12-2004
flaunt the imperfection

Quote:
On virtually every other message board I've been on the moderators have been "above the fray"... able to bring discipline when needed and not involved in the petty arguments.
i do not belong to this community as a spectator...i am not a babysitter...
i am here to participate...becoming a moderator doesn't change that..

i have a voice and if i have something to say...then i am still going to say it...it's as simple as that...

i'm doing what i have always done...and will continue to do...being an active member of this community...and being myself...
all the attacks and accusations that have been hurled at me since this all began are nasty, petty and plain hurtful... no one should be expected to tolerate that nonsense in this or any other community... and it is certainly uncalled for...

i thought becoming a mod meant that i would merge topics and delete spam...not become a target for insults and accusations...this is not what i signed up for...and i'm not going to tolerate it...

16-12-2004
V.I.P.

No, softgrey, your responsibility is not to ignore us.
It is also not to participate though. If someone's being rude to you, learn to rise above it, as my mother would say. You're much older than all of us, and in a position of authority. So, show us that you are a grown woman and that you have enough respect for others and for yourself, to behave in a manner befitting that... I've been silly, and immature and dramatic in the past. The difference here is that I've admitted it, gotten over it and moved on. To me, the mark of being a complete person is to recognize when we've been fools and to strive for some new peace. Give it a chance.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
community, karma