How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Information Spot / Member Support & Feedback
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-05-2013
V.I.P.

I have to say now that the text is bigger, I'm definitely 100% board with the new look. Especially in tFS Retro. All I can say is great job responding to the feedback.

I also noticed that the latest threads banner on the right hand actually comes up in Firefox for me now! It never used to with the older design, but it did on Google Chrome. Was that just me?

16-05-2013
Mr. Magic

^ It does for me & I'm so pleased to know it I had the same problem as you, Lola.

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015

16-05-2013
.my prison is your brain.

I think the new forum is quickly becoming superior to the antiquated old one in every aspect.

Kudos to the team for listening to member feedback and acting (quickly!) on it.

16-05-2013
V.I.P.

Noticeable quote boxes... bigger text...

Yup, it's perfect. I for one love change. All people need is time to get used to the new look. Much thanks to the team behind tFS' new look!

16-05-2013
V.I.P.

^And smilies in profile messages! Yes, now it's perefct!

16-05-2013
Some Like It Hot

Sorry, it's still F-ugly.

I have to say when it was initially mentioned that we could revert back to 'retro' It was worded in such a way that it meant we could revert entirely back to the old theme, not the colour scheme.

Also, if the font gets any bigger we'll be needing brail.

Last edited by Chanelcouture09; 16-05-2013 at 03:54 PM.
16-05-2013
Ère de ℳodernité

Sure some things still need to be sightly changed but some people here are seriously whining...

Some Like It Hot

^Nope, just purely voicing my right as a member (and a former mod).

backstage pass

The font is ugly (I think is "Lata") and the space between words is too small, it make difficult to read, now is a little too big, but the main problem is the font itself. In the "tFS mobile" version it looks another font easy to read, but still prefer the old "ugly" one.

Dislike the color scheme, even in the "retro" version, why so much white?

There are disproportions problems everywhere, some things are too big (the buttons to reply and quote, the word "quote" in a quote,the post's height...) others too small (the name of the post author)does not make much sense to me and makes difficult to read the threads.

The main page is better now but the threads...
Sorry to sound so negative, I was excited about the new look for the forum, but I think it has worsened in usability and is not so much beautiful now (a little more, yeah).

16-05-2013
V.I.P.

I'm on the same page as so many others. The font and font sizes are just horrendous - it's so big. It's that big to me.. I've had to zoom out on Safari to make it more readable and proportionate. To be totally honest, the entire forum looks beyond better when zoomed out on my browser. But it's not ideal having to do so every time I open a fresh window.

tailored

it comes up for me too lola...

i wasn't a fan of the white layout, but the 'retro' is really nice...
those of you having issues with the font, did you try making it smaller (i did this on a mac and it doesn't seem that large to me)?

earthbound

ok i'm going to be the unpopular opinion here but i like the white layout even more than the retro.

a few things that bother me but aren't really that important are how the "Community" tab appears to be lower than the other tabs... i don't know if that was intentional but it looks like a mistake.

also, the blue check box that appears before thread titles, ie: in new posts. and the blue folder before "reply to a thread" (in the advanced section) look like they're not part of the new layout and the webdesigners were too lazy for a change.

other than that, i'm pretty happy with all the changes made. i hope the font/typeface doesn't change because all the small graphics seem based on it. if we had to use another because of complaints, i'd be mad because a new font would only clash with the rest.

17-05-2013
clever ain't wise

I have tried this site on a few different operating systems - linux, OS X and iOS - and they are very different. Everything looks great on the ipd (iOS) but there are some issues with the others.

Obviously I don't know how much the developers are using different platforms - but it might be a good idea to switch between a few.

17-05-2013
fashion insider

I'm pretty content now, it's modern and clean, thanks tech guys (and girl(s) of course)!

Ère de ℳodernité

RE: The Social Groups. If I create a social group and make it "invite only", can people who are not invited still see the content or not?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
autosave, feedback, forum, messages, upgrade, wall