How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Information Spot / Member Support & Feedback
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-05-2013
.my prison is your brain.

I see the likes also being our new version of the star system. Very excited for it.

Also noticed the old star system ratings still appear if you're subscribed to a thread, so all that history is not lost after all

17-05-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
Thanks for reporting, I am looking into this.
There's still a delay with posts. I thought it was ok but no. As you said there's like 3 hours of lag.
Is it still in process?

Soviet Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekka View Post
There's still a delay with posts. I thought it was ok but no. As you said there's like 3 hours of lag.
Is it still in process?
Yes, I escalated it to the tech group because it has been consistently slow, and they are looking into it.

V.I.P.

thanks!

V.I.P.

Likes? I see it nowhere.

Power to the 99%

^ We don't have it yet.

17-05-2013
scenester

Love the upgrade version. I access tfs by mobile phone and the new layout is very nice. Thank you !!!

17-05-2013
scenester

Love the new layout especially I am accessing tfs from mobile phone. Thank you!!!

18-05-2013
V.I.P.

I have become used to using tFS in default, which I think does the upgrade more justice. It's a lot cleaner and easier to navigate. There's too many boxes and shades of grey in retro, for me.

I noticed a few tweaks to the upgrade today. The bold word profile underneath the avatar - I don't like. The thick border which separates our posts I'm not fond of either. We had that before but it wasn't directly underneath our avatars. It's too close now.. almost looks part of it. As I've mentioned on numerous occasions the font is still bugging me, as is the size of the fonts. They weren't this big before and no one complained. I'm still in zoom-out mode in Safari.. and it looks a thousand times better. But it's not ideal having to zoom out e.v.e.r.y single time I log-in.

V.I.P.

I've noticed one thing. I was playing about with my profile (as you do ), and accidentally deleted a profile comment. When I was redirected back to my profile, the member's username still remains there. I know it's a pretty trivial thing, but can't it be fully deleted? I guess my ocd is kicking in right now, lol.

18-05-2013
Tech Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pradable View Post
Likes? I see it nowhere.
That's a feature request made after the upgrade. It's not a minor addition so it has to be planned and scheduled as a separate project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogue28 View Post
The bold word profile underneath the avatar - I don't like.
That was mistake. I got rid of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naya View Post
I've noticed one thing. I was playing about with my profile (as you do ), and accidentally deleted a profile comment. When I was redirected back to my profile, the member's username still remains there. I know it's a pretty trivial thing, but can't it be fully deleted? I guess my ocd is kicking in right now, lol.
I removed it, but you're going to see that when you delete a comment on your profile or the other features where you have comment deletion permissions. The deletion record is only visible to yourself and moderators. You don't see that on the forums and other users pages because you don't have deletion privileges there.

18-05-2013
flaunt the imperfection..

Quote:
Originally Posted by La bordélique View Post

also, the blue check box that appears before thread titles, ie: in new posts. and the blue folder before "reply to a thread" (in the advanced section) look like they're not part of the new layout
agree-

also-
the purple folders-
we had changed them to dots ages ago to match the tFS logo and i think that was more elegant

18-05-2013
trendsetter

I didn't know the mobile site was upgraded too. Embedded images can know be seen which is great. The only thing is that I don't see a sign in option when I'm not on the homepage. Other than that everything looks great so far.

19-05-2013
backstage pass

I have a 16-inch laptop with Windows, these are screen captures of how I saw the old forum (left window) and the new (right) in "default" and "retro".
I could read it better before. And yes, as others have said, decreasing helps a lot to read ... the main text in posts, because the texts quoted are too small (bottom photos), plus is uncomfy zoom-out, zoom-out,...
• Please tell me that the "likes" will not be below the number of posts (as I have seen in other forums) making posts even taller than they already are, because I would like to see more than two posts in the screen
• Would it be possible to remove the (for me) unnecessary padding top and bottom in quotes? They look too big.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Captura 16.jpg (361.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Captura 17.jpg (358.4 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Captura quotes tamaño reducido 01.jpg (504.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Captura quotes tamaño reducido retro 01.jpg (496.3 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Eterna; 19-05-2013 at 05:19 PM.
20-05-2013
fashion elite

hello, any words about the headline banner?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
autosave, feedback, forum, messages, upgrade, wall