How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Information Spot / Member Support & Feedback
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-10-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
Try doing the following steps, in order:

Clear browser cache and cookies
Close browser
Restart computer

tFS works in Chrome, so the problem is most likely something to do with corrupted cache or cookies on your computer.
yeah i changed the file name of chrome and it works now

25-10-2011
front row

Not working on Firefox 7.0.1, all buttons and smilies are gone, normal reply won´t work, but reply w/quote works am I alone with this problem?

Soviet Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn View Post
Not working on Firefox 7.0.1, all buttons and smilies are gone, normal reply won´t work, but reply w/quote works am I alone with this problem?
I am running the same version of Firefox and no such issues here.

Please try the following, in order:
  • Make sure javascript is enabled
  • clear cache and cookies
  • close browser
  • restart computer
Let us know if you continue to have issues.

goodbye kiss

I can't access tfs on my computer, I use google chrome and mozilla, tried on both, cleared all the cookies and cache but it didn't work. I thought it was just a temporary thing, but I've been having this problem for a few days...Oddly I can check tfs normally on my phone. Any help is welcome! Thank you!

09-11-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

im having a lot of trouble with tfs today.i thought it might have been chrome because i keep getting a little yellow bar saying to install update or whatever, i click update and nothing happens so i tried it on my IE and its even worse than what it looks like on chrome.no icons, avatars or buttons are showing just little boxes with the little red x. i tried 3 times to post a profile comment to someone and got a 'page does not exsist' thing, and even coming into this thread i got it and had to refresh.. its obvious that its tfs and not my computer from reading the comment before mine..

09-11-2011
Soviet Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckgirlbr View Post
I can't access tfs on my computer, I use google chrome and mozilla, tried on both, cleared all the cookies and cache but it didn't work. I thought it was just a temporary thing, but I've been having this problem for a few days...Oddly I can check tfs normally on my phone. Any help is welcome! Thank you!
What happens when you try to load tFS? Do you get an error message? Please give as much detail as possible.

Please make sure that javascript is enabled.
What OS and version are you using?
If Windows, do you have current antivirus and anti-malware software installed and operating? If so, please do a complete system scan, repairing any errors.
Please make sure you are using current versions of your browsers.

We will try to identify the problem. tFS is running fine on Chrome and Mozilla Firefox here so the problem is likely at your end.

PrettySmileyStew ♥

mine seems to be okay, i deleted history and pretty much everything else that was ticked off from 'the beginning of time' on chrome and it seems to be okay at the moment..

just noticed that my last post wasnt spaced at all even though i was spacing it like i am in this post

if i have anymore problems ill come back (tfs has a habit of fixing whnever i post something )

09-11-2011
Soviet Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourmefashion View Post
im having a lot of trouble with tfs today.i thought it might have been chrome because i keep getting a little yellow bar saying to install update or whatever, i click update and nothing happens so i tried it on my IE and its even worse than what it looks like on chrome.no icons, avatars or buttons are showing just little boxes with the little red x. i tried 3 times to post a profile comment to someone and got a 'page does not exsist' thing, and even coming into this thread i got it and had to refresh.. its obvious that its tfs and not my computer from reading the comment before mine..
Please do the following steps in order:
  1. Clear browser cache and cookies
  2. Restart computer
  3. Make sure javascript is enabled
  4. Install any browser updates available
  5. If you are running a windows OS, please make sure you have current antivirus and anti-malware installed and running, and do a complete system scan, repairing any errors.
If the member whose profile you were trying to comment on has certain non alphanumeric symbols, you will not be able to access their profile. This is a limitation of the forum software.

If after completing these steps you are still having issues, let us know and we will try to identify the problem. tFS is working on Chrome and IE here, so it is not a systemwide problem, and is most likely something about your computer.

PrettySmileyStew ♥

scratch that, just as i posted that and clicked user cp this came up
(its also what i was getting whenever trying to post a profile comment, open a thread or post here)

09-11-2011
Soviet Camaro

Glad it's working for you again. I got a "connection to the server was reset" error when I replied to you, so it appears there may be a glitch in the matrix, after all. I have notified the tech group and they are already on it.

V.I.P.

The VSFS thread keeps erroring out for me and others. I don't know if it can be fixed - there are close to 300 people viewing the thread and the count will probably go higher) - just giving a heads up in case it starts to affect overall site performance.

Last edited by agee; 09-11-2011 at 01:45 PM.
09-11-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

Malicious Software Warning?
Really sorry, but I didn't know where to put this at all..

I just clicked onto the thread 'Modelesque Musicians' and this came up:

I don't know if it is coming up for other people but it got me a little worried and I thought I would say something..

10-11-2011
Soviet Camaro

I did not find the thread you mention, can you please provide a link so I can look into it? Thanks.

PrettySmileyStew ♥

Maybe its been deleted?
I can look later when im home and see if i can find it but it was only made last night

10-11-2011
The future is stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
I did not find the thread you mention, can you please provide a link so I can look into it? Thanks.

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f96...ans-90492.html

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, general, issues, issuestfs, post, problems, properly, read, slow, tech, working