How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Information Spot / Member Support & Feedback
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-06-2011
Soviet Camaro

What browser and version are you using?

Please try emptying your browser cache and clearing your cookies, then restarting your computer, and see if that helps.

Also, make sure javascript is enabled.

27-06-2011
V.I.P.

^

ok i will do that n i comeback to see if that works ,thank you

V.I.P.

Your privileges are the same as everyone. And no one else is reporing any issues with this "Start a New Discussion" link. So ... I think the problem must be at your end.

Try this:

Empty your cache and your cookies.
Close your browser and restart your computer.

That sometimes fixes gliches on the computer.

Also ... if you are using the new version of Internet Explorer ... IE9 ... that might be the problem. Our system does not work well with that new browser. So, you might try another Browser ... Firefox, Chrome, Mozilla ... they all seem to work fine.

27-07-2011
front row

Im not sure if it would be welcome (so I dont want start a thread myself) but I would be happy about a "celebs and their workout outfits" thread.

Last edited by Shea; 27-07-2011 at 05:29 AM.
27-07-2011
V.I.P.

This thread is about how you would actually start a thread ... not a rquest for topics. So ... if you actually wanted to start a thread like this and you have some questions about it, here is what you should know and do:

Before starting any thread we ask our members to do a thorough search, because there is a good chance that there is already a thread about any particular topic. So, do an advanced search of the Star Style forum to make sure that there is not already a thread for that sort of thing ... use keywords: work, workout, athletic, wear. (Our search engine does not recognize less than 4 letters so the word "out" as in "work out" won't be seen by it ... hence the word "work" alone is sufficient.)

Then, if you are not sure it's an acceptable topic, PM one of the Star Style mods and ask.

Last edited by BetteT; 27-07-2011 at 02:05 PM.
18-06-2012
V.I.P.

How old does celebrity's kids has to be to have a thread here?

18-06-2012
Soviet Camaro

Threads about the children of celebrities are not allowed no matter how old they are, unless they have distinguished themselves in some manner directly related to fashion or style. This does not include being dressed by their stylish parents or parents' stylists.

This is a forum for discussion of fashion and style, not celebrity. There are other forums on the internet that are focused on celebrity and those would be more appropriate places to start such threads.

Last edited by tangerine; 18-06-2012 at 06:59 PM.
19-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
Threads about the children of celebrities are not allowed no matter how old they are, unless they have distinguished themselves in some manner directly related to fashion or style. This does not include being dressed by their stylish parents or parents' stylists.

This is a forum for discussion of fashion and style, not celebrity. There are other forums on the internet that are focused on celebrity and those would be more appropriate places to start such threads.
But If they are stylish celebrity's kids then they can have a thread when they are 18?

Of course that all kids are dressed by their parents, and I do realize that It can't be called "style" if their mothers are dressing them

Last edited by EnVogueLove; 19-06-2012 at 12:56 PM.
19-06-2012
Soviet Camaro

They can only have a thread if they have distinguished themselves by their own original style or fashion accomplishments.

Being a celebrity for any other reason is not relevant here.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
start, thread