How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Information Spot / Member Support & Feedback
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

05-02-2008
V.I.P.

I was just wondering, if a title needs to be changed in SC, i.e a model's last name to added/corrected, is it okay to use the 'report post' feature to let a mod know about the change needed? or, should that strictly only be used to report spam, harassment, etc?

Thanks

05-02-2008
The future is stupid

Sure you can do that *Bianca*...just note exactly how you want it to read & one of us will take care of it.

Or you can PM me & I'll change it for you...either way is fine.

10-02-2008
V.I.P.

Thanks for the answer, MMA

backstage pass

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place to ask...but I can't seem to find where my question goes...
I always finding that I am subscribed to many threads, by email updates and a long list in my user cp. I don't know how this happens because I have never knowingly subscribed to any and keep deleting them from my inbox and cp. How can I stop myself from being subscribed and notified about all the threads I've posted in?
TIA !

V.I.P.

Go to User CP ---> Edit Options

Heres where that is:

06-11-2008
The future is stupid

nangnangnj... whenever you post in a thread you are automatically subscribed to it unless you go to additional options > thread subscription > notification type drop down menu & click to do not subscribe before you click on post.

Thank you for providing the screen cap for the edit options info Filipe

Last edited by MissMagAddict; 06-11-2008 at 10:43 AM.
06-11-2008
backstage pass

Thanks so much Miss Mag and Filipe

V.I.P.

since we are beginning to see most of the Dec. edition of many mags, is it okay to make the 2008 polls threads? i would have done it myself, but i don't know how to add a poll? or will they all be created at one time?

TIA

The future is stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mchunu<3 View Post
since we are beginning to see most of the Dec. edition of many mags, is it okay to make the 2008 polls threads? i would have done it myself, but i don't know how to add a poll? or will they all be created at one time?

TIA
Yes you can go ahead... we already have one for Vogue Nippon. When you create your thread look at addtional options & you will see Post a Poll there. I'm sure you can figure it out

21-11-2008
V.I.P.

thanks MMA

The future is stupid

^You're welcome

More poll threads have been created since my last post... so please be sure to double check if you decide to make any new ones.

Thank you!

21-02-2009
trendsetter

Am I the only one thinking it may be a good idea to put the boysmodels in one section and the women in another? The boys always get pushed back many pages, and itt hard to find them..

21-02-2009
V.I.P.

We already have a "subforum" in Supporting Cast .... so it's not an option at this time.

04-03-2009
V.I.P.

I don't know if this is the appropriate place for this, but I just wanted to throw it out there.

The "Models Whose Appeal You Don't Get" thread was closed because it "breads negativity." It makes some sense. But I think if that's a reason enough to close that thread, the "Celebrity and Models Weight" thread should be closed as well. That thread breads NOTHING BUT NEGATIVITY. At least in Models You don't Get, there were some fun and jokes, not so much in the other thread. All you have is people attacking the girls. Anyone who's not a size 10 or a "real woman" has anorexia. People who have the nerve to like thin girls are danger to society, etc. I mean, I try to stay away from that thread, so it doesn't bother me that much (unless I give into temptation and do visit). But I don't think it's fair that one was closed and one that's even more vicious remains open.

Thank you.

she had boys in her room

Designers and Collections forum layout
Is there any way that threads in Designers and Collections section could start with the full collection in the first post, or at least on the first page? There could be a rule not to start a thread unless you have the full collection ready to post, or else a moderator could move the full collection to the beginning of the thread when it is posted.

At present, there is often ten pages of discussion about a few detail shots from getty before the actual collection is posted. I often give up looking for it, and head to style.com It would also make it easier to browse through past seasons.

Just a suggestion

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
misc, questions, threads