How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Information Spot / Member Support & Feedback
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-06-2011
trendsetter

Moving a thread to another subforum?
I can't find a thread for the discussions on whether a particular thread could be moved in a more appropriate section of the forum. For exemple it was nice to move the Catherine Deneuve thread from the Icons form the Past to the Star Style forum.

As far as I'm concerned I'm wondering why the "Gay, Lesbian & Bisexual Models" thread is in the ETC's of the Modeling World whereas the "Is Any Designer Gay" is in the Rumor Has It section. The G,L & B thread is very active and a lot of models are randomly mentionned there with people wondering if they're gay and which other model could be their partner. The posts are usually jokes, fantasies or speculations on someone's sentimental life rather than discussions on openly gay models. They're either referring to personal life or consisting in unverifiable rumors. For these two reasons was it ever considered that this thread should be moved in the rumor section just like the Model Behavior thread?

26-06-2011
Soviet Camaro

This is a thought-provoking suggestion and it is being discussed by the mod team. Thank you Fantomette. We'll update this thread when a decision has been made.

Soviet Camaro

The thread has been moved to RHI, as suggested. Thank you!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
moving, subforum, thread