How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Information Spot / Member Support & Feedback
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

05-11-2005
Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionkitten7
Hi !
Do the
Code:
tags work on this forum ? I was unsuccessful with them....
If I'm understanding the question, all you do is put the codes around whatever text you want coded.
Code:
text
. I hope that makes sense. If not please reply or you can PM me

~Madeleine Albright

05-11-2005
you set the scene

Curious, the problems are still there. Oh and I realized I can't quote people either, lol. ugh I have no idea what's wrong! It's possible that it's my computer... ?

05-11-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipkitten
If I'm understanding the question, all you do is put the codes around whatever text you want coded.
Code:
text
. I hope that makes sense. If not please reply or you can PM me
That's exactly what I do. And it doesn't work...

backstage pass

When I respond or post something in a thread, and click New Posts, the thread I just updated does not show up on the top at New Posts.

Usually it does. I was just wondering if anyone knows why?

thanks!

candicec

12-11-2005
backstage pass

Hmm...well it did for this thread, but not for the handbag section or other sections...

candicec

22-11-2005
backstage pass

dear TFS,

Another problem I've noticed is the ad icon that is blocking the search button! Can you believe that?! The ad is : shopzilla.com

I mean, I can understand having those ads, but not when it blocks the function of the search button!

candicec

28-11-2005
tfs star

Hack from TFS
I have a rather serious question regarding hacking. I wasn't sure if I should pm or post, but I wasn't sure who to pm either andy maybe?

is tfs associated with hostnoc.net in any way? I did a little checking up and it seems they are spam-friendly.. There were several frequent intrusion attempts on my PC whose whois.arin lead back to hostnoc. These intrusion attempts were mostly portscans and ICC tagdata overflow..

in my security logs though, it first said some of these IPs were associated with TFS but arin leads back to hostnoc?

I'm not sure if its just my computer that was compromised or if TFS was that led to TFS appearing in my intrusion detection logs..

anyone else have this problem? anyone who can help with this dilemma?

(icc tagdata overflow was associated with hostnoc while portscan from tfs was associated with sita.net..)

Last edited by Pinky*; 28-11-2005 at 01:00 AM.
03-12-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candicec
dear TFS,

Another problem I've noticed is the ad icon that is blocking the search button! Can you believe that?! The ad is : shopzilla.com

I mean, I can understand having those ads, but not when it blocks the function of the search button!

candicec
I had this problem for some time also... The strange thing, though, was that I accessed tFS from different computers at the time and while I had such thing going on when I was using one computer, I didn't have it with the other. I no longer have this problem, it seems to have gone..(knocks on the wood). But I didn't do anything for it to go so maybe you should just wait...

V.I.P.

The question I have is whether there is a function of searching a thread for the posts of a certain person. I believe I saw it somewhere once, but I can't find it now... Maybe it's gone after the updates (I remember that I saw it before the updates) ???

Thanx to whoever will reply...

front row

i just wanted to know (i may sound ignorant...hehe)...i'm fairly new to TFS and i was curious what those tiny blue squares were? the ones under our names in the threads? some have a lot, some have a few. would appreciate it if you could enlighten me please.

07-12-2005
Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by baglover529
i just wanted to know (i may sound ignorant...hehe)...i'm fairly new to TFS and i was curious what those tiny blue squares were? the ones under our names in the threads? some have a lot, some have a few. would appreciate it if you could enlighten me please.
They go up as your post count goes up; it's like a ranking system

~Madeleine Albright
07-12-2005
Soviet Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionkitten7
The question I have is whether there is a function of searching a thread for the posts of a certain person. I believe I saw it somewhere once, but I can't find it now... Maybe it's gone after the updates (I remember that I saw it before the updates) ???

Thanx to whoever will reply...
If you click on a member name, you will get a drop down menu with the option to find posts by that member.
Attached Images
File Type: gif findposts.gif (7.3 KB, 1 views)

front row

thank you hipkitten!

09-12-2005
front row

I'm looking for this designer. he has this ad where there is a woman standing in front of this shop, and there are three guys in midair, i guess, dancing around her. Any clue on who he is. I saw the ad in this forum.

11-12-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine
If you click on a member name, you will get a drop down menu with the option to find posts by that member.
That's to find all (or the last 500) posts of a certain member. I know that. I am wondering how I can find all the posts of a certain member in a particular thread (i.e. all the posts made by tangerine in Need more support ? thread).

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, issues, post, read, support, tech