How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Information Spot / Member Support & Feedback
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
25-08-2012
  436
V.I.P.
 
BialyBez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,814
Not sure if I'm posting in the right thread, so sorry if it's not

apparently I've become a moderator of a thread and I don't really know how does it work ?

I know that I can i.a. delete posts etc... but I don't know how to do it ? Where can I find all these 'options' ?

Or maybe I'm not a moderator at all ?

Could someone pleeeease help me !


Last edited by BialyBez; 25-08-2012 at 04:09 PM.
  Reply With Quote
 
25-08-2012
  437
V.I.P.
 
BialyBez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by BialyBez View Post
Not sure if I'm posting in the right thread, so sorry if it's not

apparently I've become a moderator of a thread and I don't really know how does it work ?

I know that I can i.a. delete posts etc... but I don't know how to do it ? Where can I find all these 'options' ?

Or maybe I'm not a moderator at all ?

Could someone pleeeease help me !
OK. I think I got I'm only the thread starter Sorry

  Reply With Quote
26-08-2012
  438
V.I.P.
 
BetteT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Los Angeles
Gender: femme
Posts: 20,405
Oops!

Moderators have purple user names ... just so you know. And we have a 6 week training program ... it's extremely complex.

__________________
Bette
** It's All in the Details! **
http://www.musecube.com/BetteT/

Last edited by BetteT; 26-08-2012 at 03:27 PM.
  Reply With Quote
28-08-2012
  439
V.I.P.
 
BialyBez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetteT View Post
Oops!

Moderators have purple user names ... just so you know. And we have a 6 week training program ... it's extremely complex.
Thank you Good to know

  Reply With Quote
06-11-2012
  440
V.I.P.
 
melfreya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In a Wes Anderson movie
Gender: femme
Posts: 4,181
Hello, I was searching for a thread I made a while back (maybe 2006?) called "cast models as disney princesses'', I think it got about 10 pages or sth. I tried searching for it, even through my profile page under threads you have started, but I can't find it anywhere..Anyone know why?

  Reply With Quote
06-11-2012
  441
.my prison is your brain.
 
HeatherAnne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Gender: femme
Posts: 20,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by melfreya View Post
Hello, I was searching for a thread I made a while back (maybe 2006?) called "cast models as disney princesses'', I think it got about 10 pages or sth. I tried searching for it, even through my profile page under threads you have started, but I can't find it anywhere..Anyone know why?
We have been attempting to revamp the ETCs section and create threads that are more discussion based, versus picture-based threads which eat away at bandwidth (due in part to a lot of hotlinking). Hence a lot of threads like the one you created got removed at the beginning of the year during the cleanup.

__________________

  Reply With Quote
06-11-2012
  442
V.I.P.
 
melfreya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In a Wes Anderson movie
Gender: femme
Posts: 4,181
oh, that's sad but understandable I guess, thanks for the quick reply!

  Reply With Quote
22-02-2013
  443
V.I.P.
 
BetteT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Los Angeles
Gender: femme
Posts: 20,405
LUXXX ... moving your question to the Where may I post this/Help me find a thread ... thread. Will answer there, shortly.

__________________
Bette
** It's All in the Details! **
http://www.musecube.com/BetteT/
  Reply With Quote
20-05-2013
  444
front row
 
Alstroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: UK
Gender: femme
Posts: 313
Images Including Non-Models
Pictures of models with non-model friends, people whose lives aren't as public as those of models, often minors, often reach the internet. What would forum policy be on posting them in the models' threads?

  Reply With Quote
20-05-2013
  445
.my prison is your brain.
 
HeatherAnne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Gender: femme
Posts: 20,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alstroe View Post
Pictures of models with non-model friends, people whose lives aren't as public as those of models, often minors, often reach the internet. What would forum policy be on posting them in the models' threads?
It's allowed, as long as the model is in the picture as well. However, any discussion about them (the non-models) would be removed as off-topic.

We also don't allow personal pictures from private social media sites (one's the model doesn't share with the public).

Hope that answered your question

__________________

  Reply With Quote
Reply
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, issues, post, read, support, tech
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:53 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. ©2014 All rights reserved.