How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Information Spot / Member Support & Feedback
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-01-2014
V.I.P.

For example, i'm a user of imgbox, when the server chance, only appear the codes of my albums (with all the pictures), so i want help to how get these codes & share on this forum or imcmagazine.

Hope answers.

TIA

25-01-2014
V.I.P.

Does anyone here use imgbox? Can you help her with getting the codes?

Burbuja ... you should probably contect imgbox and ask for help, if no one here knows how. Do they have a FAQ of support link?

Last edited by BetteT; 25-01-2014 at 02:54 PM.
25-01-2014
Mr. Magic

Unfortunately (and hopefully it's a temporary situation), you have to do the hard way by remembering the name of the album where you put your images.. go to My Galleries, hover (not click) to the album you previously remembered, then there will be a mini pop up consisting of [Share, a pen icon, and a trash icon]. Click the pen icon and then individually tick the images you want to share.

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015
25-01-2014
V.I.P.

Ok, thank you & i hope on the next days includes the code of one only image.

19-03-2014
fashion insider

I have a small problem... I figured out how to use the tumbnail function on Imageshack (I have a trial account), but when I upload pictures they are always resized, even though I have chosen the option "do not resize". All my good quality uploaded pictures are now of such poor quality they don't need to be thumbnails. They are now much smaller than the 800 pixel limit on tfs.

Anyone know if there is a way to upload pictures to hosting sites - for free - without compromising on quality?

Karma to helpers!

Mr. Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by eizhowa View Post
I have a small problem... I figured out how to use the tumbnail function on Imageshack (I have a trial account), but when I upload pictures they are always resized, even though I have chosen the option "do not resize". All my good quality uploaded pictures are now of such poor quality they don't need to be thumbnails. They are now much smaller than the 800 pixel limit on tfs.

Anyone know if there is a way to upload pictures to hosting sites - for free - without compromising on quality?

Karma to helpers!
Most of us use www.imgbox.com or www.postimage.org here. It's free and easy to use

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015
18-04-2014
front row

I don't know if this is the right place to post; but imgbox seems to be not working for me. I can see the thumbnails perfectly, but when I click on them to view the HQ version; it doesn't show. I've tried with other browsers and nothing changes. Can someone find any solutions for me?

19-04-2014
V.I.P.

It's not a problem with tFS ... So, I moved your post here, because this is the thread about outside hosting sites. Maybe someone who uses imgbox will see this and can help you.

The one thing I think might be happening is that when you click on an imgbox thumbnail, it causes a new window to open to view the full size image. Are your using a pop up blocker? Maybe that is preventing the new window from opening?

Last edited by BetteT; 19-04-2014 at 11:40 AM.
20-04-2014
front row

I opened it in new tab. It loads everything except for the picture I need to see.

20-04-2014
V.I.P.

Hmmm ... no idea. I'm getting images from them, when I click on a thumbnail, in both Chrome and Explorer.

So, it has to be a problem within your computer ... not with tFS nor imgbox. Maybe a filter, or too high a security setting. It's proably something that blocks incoming images from pop up windows/tabs. I have a setting on my email that does that... it blocks images from loading in emails, unless I enable it on purpose. It lessens the likelyhood that I will get a virus or something malicious.

If you can figure out if it's a security program of some sort, you can probably either disable it or add imgbox as a trusted site ... to circumvent this problem. I'm not an expert about these security programs that are often built in when you buy your computer. I just know that they exist and sort of how they work.

Last edited by BetteT; 20-04-2014 at 02:24 PM.
31-05-2014
tfs star

I can't upload instagram photos on photobucket! What can I do?

31-05-2014
V.I.P.

Because instragram is actually an social networking site,it's probably not the best place to pull pictures from. I suspect that it's protected so you can't "steal" photos that way. (but I am guessing here, not really sure.) But you can always do a "screen save" ... and save it to your computer then upload it to photobucket. (However, you will get all of the screen not just the photo, so you will have to play photo editor to get it cropped down.)

Maybe someone else knows a better way to do this? ..... Are there any special codes to use when uploading pics from instragram? Anyone know?

Don't forget ... if you are pulling images from a social networking site to post here, you must credit not only the site, but the user name too ... since you are taking it from a personal account. (If it's your own instagram ... you need to credit the original site where you got it, in the first place.)

Last edited by BetteT; 01-06-2014 at 12:55 PM.
31-05-2014
fashion insider

I think you can use webstagram (web.stagram.com). I can't pin images to my pinterest boards from instagram, but I can via webstagram. Maybe you will have more luck with that site, petitfours?

V.I.P.

There's a much easier way to get the full images from Instagram, or any other site with that kind of protection. Right-click on the page, and go for the "Inspect element" option. On the box, you can either search for the image link on the "Elements" tab; or go on the "Resources" tab, then click on the "Frames" folder on the left column, then "Images". There you'll find the direct link to every image uploaded on that page. Don't forget to upload the image in a hosting site if you're going to post it elsewhere, because the images directly linked to the site can be edited/deleted at any time.

Is it clear? By the way this is for Chrome, but if i'm not mistaken Firefox has the very same feature.

rising star

still perplexed how to post pic there?
before we post the pic, should we upload the pic in the imgbox first? so we should register an account on the imgbox first?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hosting, hotlinking, linking, pictures, posting, sites