How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Information Spot / Member Support & Feedback
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-05-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by purplelucrezia+May 4th, 2004 - 12:00 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ May 4th, 2004 - 12:00 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-dramatique@May 3rd, 2004 - 5:16 pm
Bear, did anyone ever tell you you're really scary?* *
I thought so too until I saw those pictures of him. That took away the whole imposing aura... [/b][/quote]
Messy spelling, sorry.

04-05-2004
V.I.P.

to the person who asked why do people leave the fspot...

mainly its coz u get dayum busy in u life... and fspot just takes up that much time so u cant visit no more... or u visit randomly and u just feel out of the loop... so u dont bother to post...( i have felt the later sometimes thats why i havent been on for agers n agers i come back when i have time, but it seems like everyone has new friends n u dunno what anyone is talkin abt ... )

and some peeps left... coz as always bitch fights happen n there are those who go off n skulk someplace....

i hope i didnt say anythin wrong... i jus tell it like it is... as always

04-05-2004
ingenue

Quote:
Originally posted by seditionary@May 4th, 2004 - 8:10 am
mainly its coz u get dayum busy in u life... and fspot just takes up that much time so u cant visit no more... or u visit randomly and u just feel out of the loop... so u dont bother to post...( i have felt the later sometimes thats why i havent been on for agers n agers i come back when i have time, but it seems like everyone has new friends n u dunno what anyone is talkin abt ... )
that's why I rarely ever come around anymore...just too busy being a student in the real world. and I feel out of the loop because I don't really know many people here anymore. still an ardent fashionista though.

old fspotters...I've missed all of them so much.

04-05-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by utopia+May 4th, 2004 - 10:39 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(utopia @ May 4th, 2004 - 10:39 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-seditionary@May 4th, 2004 - 8:10 am
that's why I rarely ever come around anymore...just too busy being a student in the real world. and I feel out of the loop because I don't really know many people here anymore. still an ardent fashionista though.

old fspotters...I've missed all of them so much. [/b][/quote]
UTOPIA!!

so good to see you online.
you've been soo much missed

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
04-05-2004
front row

Welcome back utopia!!!

I must say that after comeback I can't find myself here till tody. I mean I enjoy being here very much, but for some my replies and topics are invisible. ;/

05-05-2004
rock-chic

Hi everyone

I've been SO busy lately, so haven't had time to come on much at all. We haven't moved yet as the house we really liked got sold before we had a chance to put in an offer and so far are still looking.
Also, due to special circumstances (no, I'm not pregnant!) we had to arrange our wedding very quickly, so we are getting married a week from today. (May 12th)

Will be back more often when I have more time on my hands

V.I.P.

MOW! ur getting married!!!!

can i b a flower boy?

CONGRATULATIONS ... in advance.. hope the day goes well....

05-05-2004
V.I.P.

Congratulations, Feline!!! May you have a long and happy marriage!!!

etre soi-meme

Quote:
Originally posted by utopia+May 4th, 2004 - 9:39 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(utopia @ May 4th, 2004 - 9:39 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-seditionary@May 4th, 2004 - 8:10 am

old fspotters...I've missed all of them so much. [/b][/quote]
tFS can certainly be time consuming
and it's absolutely not the small-tight community it used to be, but ...wait, thats even better, we are getting bigger how could this be a bad thing?

dont miss out in meeting our new exciting members guys,
the bigger this community becomes, the more we have to share in discussing global trends, fashion news and the collections.

it may be a bit hard to follow up all the topics (much more the ones in the Spot area.. i can hardly follow myself) but there is so much to share
if you follow just the topics that really interest your personal style.
and 'old' members like sedi, trean, feline and utopia have always so much to add.

as an old-timer i certainly enjoy meeting our new members sharing views and opinions with them and i still miss our old-timer's input..

i'd love to see more of you old-timers, please dont let the growth of the site keep you away, there are new friends to make and interesting views to share.

ps1: utopia & feline, i certainly hope we'll see more of you as soon as you have the time
ps2: feline, all the very best for your wedding

08-05-2004
ingenue

I've missed you two soo much leyla and lena and all of you!! my goodness, I really do. I pop in and lurk when I get a chance - I really should try harder to post. and feline it's fantastic to hear about your wedding - I'm so happy for you! best wishes to both of you

08-05-2004
Meg
inspired contemplation

utopia, you MUST post more!!!
Feline, all the best!!!!

08-05-2004
etre soi-meme

utopia, you know you've been one of my most fave 'original FSpotters' ..dont you?

i'm sure you will adore our most recent FSvintage girls..
at the begining it was only us two..
by now its a whole FSvintage lovers club and you are missed so much .

08-05-2004
Day Dreaming

UTOPIA!! Sweetheart, It's so FAB to see you here!! Isn't life to time consuming ?.. LOL! I miss you dear, come back soon.

V.I.P.

Feline, congratulations

08-05-2004
Day Dreaming

Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria@May 1st, 2004 - 8:53 pm
SEDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ella and I have missed you sooo much!
Trean & Victoria ALL ARE BACK!!

Nice to see you ladies again! I missed you..

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
birth, fashion, history, remembering, spot, tfs