How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Information Spot / Member Support & Feedback
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-03-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuchan92 View Post
Hello! Umm so i wanna invite someone into this forum as a new member but unfortunately i couldn't find the invitation option in the 'User CP' anymore (it used to be there but it's no longer being seen). Anyone can help me?
it is not available at the moment due to a technical issue. we hope to have the problem resolved soon.

We have just discovered that it may take a month or more to fix this issue. Fingers crossed it doesnt take that long.

Last edited by lucy92; 21-03-2013 at 12:49 PM.

23-03-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
it is not available at the moment due to a technical issue. we hope to have the problem resolved soon.

We have just discovered that it may take a month or more to fix this issue. Fingers crossed it doesnt take that long.
I see. Thanks for the reply lucy92! I guess i have to wait then & it's alright

windowshopping

Hi, I am guessing this option is still down since I can't find it in my User CP. Anybody has any updates about it?
Tks

25-05-2013
V.I.P.

The function came back with the upgrade and many members are already using it. I checked your account and the invitation function is turned on for you.

So, please look again ... it's a bit obscure, if you don 't know what you are looking for. It should be at the top, above New Subscribed Threads ... a grey bar in the middle of the page, "Issue New Invitations", under which there is a link to the invitation instructions and form.

If you still can't find it, could you provide a screen cap of the top half of the page you get when you click on UserCP? Perhaps it's a glitch on just your account, so I will report it to tech support with that screen cap and ask them to look into it.

31-05-2013
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetteT View Post
The function came back with the upgrade and many members are already using it. I checked your account and the invitation function is turned on for you.

So, please look again ... it's a bit obscure, if you don 't know what you are looking for. It should be at the top, above New Subscribed Threads ... a grey bar in the middle of the page, "Issue New Invitations", under which there is a link to the invitation instructions and form.

If you still can't find it, could you provide a screen cap of the top half of the page you get when you click on UserCP? Perhaps it's a glitch on just your account, so I will report it to tech support with that screen cap and ask them to look into it.
I found it! Thank you so much for the reply!

13-08-2013
backstage pass

could somebody please tell me why my user cp doesn't have this function? I wanna invite my friend to this forum

13-08-2013
Soviet Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OllieJE View Post
could somebody please tell me why my user cp doesn't have this function? I wanna invite my friend to this forum
You should be able to issue an invite as there are no restrictions on your invites at this time. It should be at the top of your User CP. If you don't see it, please provide a screen shot so we can try to determine what the issue is.

trendsetter

All level user can invite other people?Or only some levels can?

14-08-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verhangenheit View Post
All level user can invite other people?Or only some levels can?
All members can invite others unless there is restrictions on your account due to behavior.

13-09-2013
Soviet Camaro

Changes to Invite System
We have updated the invitation system. You can now invite people using the Invite Friends tab in the navigation bar, upper left. The New Invitation tab in User CP has been removed.

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
We have updated the invitation system. You can now invite people using the Invite Friends tab in the navigation bar, upper left. The New Invitation tab in User CP has been removed.
I can't find it... Is it visible at the page I am currently on? If I know myself as well as I think I do, I am probably starring directly at it and not seeing it

07-10-2013
Soviet Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by eizhowa View Post
I can't find it... Is it visible at the page I am currently on? If I know myself as well as I think I do, I am probably starring directly at it and not seeing it
The invite system is currently off due to maintenance. We hope to have it back soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

V.I.P.

I invited a friend a few weeks ago. She successfully received the invite and created an account. However, she has yet to receive a confirmation e-mail, so she cannot actually post on the site. Could this be related to the issue?

Soviet Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna16 View Post
I invited a friend a few weeks ago. She successfully received the invite and created an account. However, she has yet to receive a confirmation e-mail, so she cannot actually post on the site. Could this be related to the issue?
If she was able to create her account, then the problem is probably that her email provider blocked the confirmation email, or she missed seeing it in her spam/filtered messages folder.

She should use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forum page to contact the Help Desk; they will be able to help her complete the activation of her account.

V.I.P.

Okay, thank you for the response I will let her know.

Tags
invitations, join, join or, month, sending