How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Information Spot / Member Support & Feedback
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

17-06-2010
backstage pass

^ I have the same problem too.

17-06-2010
Soviet Camaro

I have reported the problem to the tech group. Thanks everyone for your patience. I hope it will be straightened out soon.

17-06-2010
goodbye kiss

Thanks tangerine, the problem seems to be solved now .

17-06-2010
Alluring

Indeed, everything seems to be fine now. Thank you very much, tangerine

18-06-2010
V.I.P.

I am some problems for the past few days. TFS has been super slow (for the past 2 days) and also every time I "Post a Quick" comment that goes to the next page I get a blank page with a toothpaste add in the top left hand corner and I have to go up to the URL and press Enter a couple of times to get it post my reply. This happens even when I "Go Advanced" as well and I cleaned out every thing and made sure my Java script or whatever has been enabled and I haven't had any downloads or updates recently.

18-06-2010
fashion elite

I noticed there is a new section called Fashion In Depth within Front Row. However, I can only reach it through my user cp by clicking on a thread that has been moved there. It's not listed in the forum listing. Since this section is new I assume this is a work in progress?

18-06-2010
Soviet Camaro

McClaire: are you running any popup blockers? Sometimes they cause the effect you are describing; the system is trying to show an ad where you are seeing a blank page. Unfortunately your only choices are to disable your popup blocker and click through the ad, or do as you have been doing.

nyc_art_style: You are correct, as of the time of your post, the forum had not gone live. However, it is available now from the main forum page and the forum jump menu. Enjoy!

Last edited by tangerine; 18-06-2010 at 07:49 PM.

18-06-2010
V.I.P.

I'm not sure if it's just my computer (the url does seem to be australian) but sometimes (during the last 5 or so hours) I get a login box popup on tfs that says

"Enter user name and password for http://threedrunkmonkeys.com.au"

Is it happening to anyone else?

It happened once when I went into my PM Inbox, and another when I went into the new forum.

19-06-2010
V.I.P.

^ Bianca I used to get something similar don't touch it! It some sort of scam or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
McClaire: are you running any popup blockers? Sometimes they cause the effect you are describing; the system is trying to show an ad where you are seeing a blank page. Unfortunately your only choices are to disable your popup blocker and click through the ad, or do as you have been doing.
No I checked my settings ( I use FireFox )and I don't have that add on or anything like it. The add now comes up when I get do a regular post that doesn't go to the next page, that just started today. I just don't know what to do. It never posts the comment until I press Enter at the URL box it'll just stay on the toothpaste add page and look like it's loading but never does. While checking my add on's I saw that I did have a colorful tabs update but right after that it was fine ( so I don't think that was it)

20-06-2010
V.I.P.

When I want to enter on TFS via Google Chrome, browser closes and restarts, and it's happening only in case of TFS, I don't have problem with other sites...

20-06-2010
V.I.P.

Bianca ... It's not us. I think you have some picked up some adware that causes that to pop up. Yuu need to run a good anti spyware program to get rid it it, I would think.

McClaire ... if you can do a screen capture of the ad and post it in tFS Popups and Advertisements: Tech Issues .... Please Read Post #1 for Instructions, we can send it to management ad see if it's our ad. But we suspect that the problem is at your end ... maybe even something like Bianca's problem. Try running a scan of your anti spyware and your anti virus programs ... make sure they are updated versions first.

Tarsha ... clear your cookies and cache and restart your browser ... see if that helps.

Last edited by BetteT; 20-06-2010 at 01:30 PM.

20-06-2010
V.I.P.

Thanks BetteT, it helped

22-06-2010
Alluring

I don't know if is it only me, but I'm having the same problem I had few days ago with the connection to server being reset. I have to refresh the threads up to five times to have them loaded.

22-06-2010
V.I.P.

No ... it's not just you. I'll report it again to remind them that we are having problems again, here.

23-06-2010
!

i can't see the 'latest threads' that's usually on the right. any clue as to why it has gone?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, post, properly, read, tfs, working