How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Information Spot / Member Support & Feedback
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

21-08-2010
rising star

when ever I click manage attachments to add a picture the button doesnt do anything. No window pops up allowing me to attach an image from my computer

22-08-2010
V.I.P.

No one else is currently reporting this problem so the issue might be in your system. If more members report that, then I'll let tech support know.

Do you have a pop up blocker? If you do, it might be blocking it, so you'd need to disable it temporarily. You also might find some help here: Posting Pictures ... Using the tFS Attachments feature .

Or you can host the images elsewhere, and link to them instead of attaching them. Here is that thread: Posting Pictures Without using tFS Attachments, Linking to Hosting Sites & Hotlinking

22-08-2010
V.I.P.

Now and then when I hit the (MORE) button at the bottom of the Smiley box, it flips to the top of the page and the extra smileys never come up ...other times it seems fine, but it has happened repeatedly the last few weeks...

23-08-2010
Soviet Camaro

joma and Boomer, both of your issues could be caused by corrupted cookies or cache entries.

Please try the following:

Clear browser cache and cookies.
Restart computer.

See if this helps.

25-08-2010
V.I.P.

I borrow this thread a little!

Anyone else got a message that your computer is blocking a file from The Fashion Spot? I get a little pop-up warning right under my toolbar everytime I visit forums.thefashionspot.com and when I go into a forum category like forums.thefashionspot.com/f50.

When I visit a specific thread the warning doesn't show.

26-08-2010
V.I.P.

Emilee .... try what Tangerine suggested ... in the post right above yours. ^

27-08-2010
trendsetter

I am trying to post pictures on the fashion spot for more than one month now. When I try to do so by clicking on manage attachments I get an error code that says error on page. I have tried to change the version of the page as well as using Mozilla Firefox. I have a premier account which I paid for and don't understand why I can't post photos. Can someone advise if there is a problem on the fashion spot and try to fix it please.

27-08-2010
V.I.P.

coco109, i have your same problem sometimes. i think joma and Boomer had it too. can you try what tangerine suggested and report back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
joma and Boomer, both of your issues could be caused by corrupted cookies or cache entries.

Please try the following:

Clear browser cache and cookies.
Restart computer.

See if this helps.

27-08-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
coco109, i have your same problem sometimes. i think joma and Boomer had it too. can you try what tangerine suggested and report back?
lucy92: I have cleared my cache/cookies three times as well as reboot my machine three times to no avail. As soon as I load the page it says it is done but with errors. I believe that the problem is with the forum. I have not written about it but I have not been able to post photos for one month now. I have even changed the version button on the lefthand side to see if that would help but it did not. I tried to view the page through Firefox Mozilla and that also did not work for me. I am at a loss as to why I am having this problem.

28-08-2010
Confused & Bewildered

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco109 View Post
I am trying to post pictures on the fashion spot for more than one month now. When I try to do so by clicking on manage attachments ...

Have you ever been able to use attachments? If so, how many have you uploaded? There is a limit.

28-08-2010
trendsetter

Echo: I have always been able to use attachments and have alot of room left. I paid for a premier membership so that I could load more pictures in the spring. I still have plenty of space left. Can a moderator look into why I am having this problem? I would appreciate some type of resolution. I paid for a premium account and therefor should have no problems loading any pictures. Also whenever I want to post it says that the page is done but with errors. Why do I have errors on my page? I believe that this is where the problem lies.

28-08-2010
Confused & Bewildered

Have you tried from a different computer and a different internet connection? That would confirm or eliminate computer, browser, scripting and web connection/ISP problems.

Last edited by Echoes; 28-08-2010 at 06:13 AM.

28-08-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
Have you tried from a different computer and a different internet connection? That would confirm or eliminate computer, browser, scripting and web connection/ISP problems.
Echoes: I have tried from my computer at work as well and it does not work there either. I believe that there is a system problem on the fashion spot as other members have trouble even posting replies. Can a moderator please look into this and try to resolove this?

28-08-2010
Tech Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco109 View Post
Echoes: I have tried from my computer at work as well and it does not work there either. I believe that there is a system problem on the fashion spot as other members have trouble even posting replies. Can a moderator please look into this and try to resolove this?
Please try posting an attachment again. I'm testing something with the settings.

28-08-2010
V.I.P.

i'm also clicking on manage attachments now and nothing is happening...

(the status bar says "done" at this moment)

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, post, properly, read, tfs, working