How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Information Spot / Member Support & Feedback
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-12-2004
tfs star

TFS is Not Working Properly for me ... Read Post #1, please.
  1. Read the Frequently Asked Questions
  2. Please search and read the threads in the support forum to see if your question has been asked. If so, please read the responses for answers.
  3. If you need support for the following issues:
    • Login Issue
    • Registration Problem
    • Advertising Inquiry
    • Copyright Violation
    • Merging multiple accounts
    • Fill out the "Contact Us" form
Our voluntary support team will try to respond to your support request as soon as possible (24-72 hours).

Last edited by BetteT; 25-08-2008 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Updating.

21-02-2008
neorealismo

TFS is not working properly for me
I'd really appreciate if somebody could tell me if it's my computer's or TFS server's problems . Here's how it looks: My mouse doesn't seem to react to smilies and other options under the frame where I'm writing (I can't press it at all). And when I want to post a picture manually, it looks like this: http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...&postcount=751 . Everything is in one line.. Another thing is that when I'm giving somebody karma, the server opens the line for writing it in a new window (but still the same one, like in the past): Same thing happens with 'Quick links' and the Search system.P.S I have no problems with other sites/forums, so it makes me think that the problem may have to do with TFS server.

22-02-2008
El Viaje Definitivo

some of the issues above are happening to me. also cannot edit post at all, etc. it's like that, maybe after the server move.

Let the stars decide

22-02-2008

Same here.

The "everything ending up in one long sentence" issue seems to sort itself out if I hit the preview button enough times, but it's kind of annoying. Amelia's link isn't working for me, but this is what the preview window looks like when this occurs.

22-02-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by runner View Post
some of the issues above are happening to me. also cannot edit post at all, etc. it's like that, maybe after the server move.

As far as editing posts go ...you have only 10 minutes after posting to make your corrections. It has always been that way.

22-02-2008
V.I.P.

Re: the other issues:

I'd ask tech support to take a look, but it is not happening system wide ... just seems to be a few specfic problems with certain members ... no idea why.

You should use the Contact Us link and submit it as a tech support issue and provide as much info as you can give and they will take a look at it.

23-02-2008
El Viaje Definitivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetteT View Post
As far as editing posts go ...you have only 10 minutes after posting to make your corrections. It has always been that way.
it doesn't work the way it used to.I cannot edit it at all within the 10 minutes.

Let the stars decide

23-02-2008
neorealismo

I've just logged in and everything was ok, but it turned the wrong way after 10 minutes... Nelly Cat, yes, this is exactly same thing...

23-02-2008
Confused & Bewildered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
My mouse doesn't seem to react to smilies and other options under the frame where I'm writing (I can't press it at all).

I have no problems with other sites/forums, so it makes me think that the problem may have to do with TFS server.

That seems to be some kind of scripting issue. It also happens to me in the normal post box; I can't use any of the options above it to add quotes, images, bold, italics, etc. I have to type those BB codes manually. If I want to use a Smiley, I have to type the Smiley code manually.

It is specific to TFS since I can use those options on other vBulletin forums. I don't (won't, refuse to) use Internet Explorer due to it's dangerous security flaws, I use Opera 9 as a browser.

23-02-2008
V.I.P.

Tech Support has been referred to this thread ... if you have futher issues, please post them here so they see it.

23-02-2008
neorealismo

^ Thank you

25-02-2008
neorealismo

It happened again today: everything was ok, but just for a while.. here's 1: How TFS should look: and 2: how it looks right now:

27-02-2008
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

2nd, here like Nelly Cat. I have a problem in Post Replay. I have lo log out from site, clean cookies, log in and post entire message in Quick Replay, because in Replay to Thread window I can't use smiles, fonts, sizez, bold, underline, ecc... and for exemple If I have to post 15 pics I can't split the pics in different lines, they appear in only one long line. I have this problem from a week and only with this site.

28-02-2008
front row

i have all of this difficulties too. can someone help us please?

28-02-2008
V.I.P.

It's on the list ... but I am being told that Tech Support is backed up right now and dealing with other issues that have been reported ahead of these. Whenever there's a server switch, there are always lots of issues ... just know that they are working on them one by one.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, post, properly, read, tfs, working