6" rise jeans - Page 2 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
14-01-2005
trendsetter

Those 4" jeans sound a tad low to me..... or am I just old?

14-01-2005
front row

Quote:
How do you know where a rise would sit on your hips/waist personally? is there a measurement you can take?

I know I can't wear a lot of high waist pants because my waist is too high up, and the crotch ends up digging into me...no camel toe for me, thanks.
To get your crotch depth you must sit level on flat surface and measure from the side up to your hips or waist. I guess knowing that measurement could help you determine where the rise will fall on your body. Hope that gives you some sort of idea.

14-01-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningstar
To get your crotch depth you must sit level on flat surface and measure from the side up to your hips or waist. I guess knowing that measurement could help you determine where the rise will fall on your body. Hope that gives you some sort of idea.

Hmm, I guess I'll measure at work tonight, but from my approxomation, from my crotch to hipbones is at least 8 inches, and from my crotch to my natural waist, perhaps a foot. I feel like a freak or something. Are those pretty normal measurements? Would I still be able to wear jeans with a 6" rise...or are those for skinnier people. I"m a 7/8.

Em

Last edited by miserylovescompany; 14-01-2005 at 11:44 AM.
14-01-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miserylovescompany
Would I still be able to wear jeans with a 6" rise...or are those for skinnier people. I"m a 7/8.
i'd assume that jeans with a rise like that would be made for people with slimmer physiques.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jeans, rise