How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-11-2011
V.I.P.

Does anyone have this jacket? I was interested in getting it but I can't figure out which size to get! I've found Allsaints pretty up and down when it comes to sizing (have ordered two size 10 leather jackets, one was SUPER tight, the other was very loose ). So I don't know if I should stick with a 10? Or maybe an 8? 12? 14?

us.allsaints.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 42010208993648674_WjTCKnhv_c.jpg (19.7 KB, 4 views)

[and everytime she laughs. she hopes he's watching.
so he can fall for her smile. just as hard as she fell for his.]
<3

07-12-2011
trendsetter

Does anyone know when the All Saints sale starts?

rising star

johnnys_girl - I know this is really late but those jackets fit large especially in the body.
Posted via Mobile Device

06-06-2012
windowshopping

AllSaints Updates
It seems like awhile ago that anybody has posted anything about AllSaints. I thought I would share some of my recent purchases here.

Kalman Shoes, £66

These are actually from a few seasons back. I managed to get ahold of them in an AllSaints Archive shop in Glasgow, which stocks back-catalogue stuff. I remember seeing them and falling in love with the structural look of it. It's basic with a twist, which is like my personal style. I was worried that I couldn't walk in them, but they turned out to be very comfortable. Simply gorgeous.

Winged brand tee £40

I got this over the diamond jubilee promotion with 20% off selected item. At first glance, this is just a normal oversized tee that probably doesn't worth the money. I didn't think I did. But after I tried it on, I was amazed. The sleeves are actually quite fitted (your bra won't show), however, the winged sleeves give it a relaxed look. At the same time, it doesn't make you look bigger, it flatters one's body. MAGIC TEE. Trust me girls. TRY IT ON FOR YOURSELF. I had to get it after I did.

What are some of the things that you want to buy or have bought from AllSaints lately?

08-06-2012
V.I.P.

i checked out their store during the jubilee sale and contemplated getting the "walker" leather jacket. (its the leather jacket with the quilted sleeves for $575)

but it wasnt included in the jubilee sale.

has anyone tried or bought the walker leather jacket?

the sixe 10UK was a bit short-waisted on me. the size 12 was too big.

hopefully their real sale will start soon!

08-06-2012
girl who fell to earth

^^i tend to avoid going into their store because i feel like i'm going to want things and they're going to be way more $$ than I want to pay

12-06-2012
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
i checked out their store during the jubilee sale and contemplated getting the "walker" leather jacket. (its the leather jacket with the quilted sleeves for $575)

but it wasnt included in the jubilee sale.

has anyone tried or bought the walker leather jacket?

the sixe 10UK was a bit short-waisted on me. the size 12 was too big.

hopefully their real sale will start soon!
You should get the UK10 when the sales on. Leather tend to stretches out over time, as you might have experienced before. I spoke to some salespeople at AllSaints and they recommend people to size down for leather jacket if they are in-between?

23-09-2012
rising star

AllSaints.com

Has anyone tried on the silk biker tee in grey? I tried it on in white and it was VERY sheer so I passed it up. It wasn't until I left Seattle this morning that I realized I should have tried it on in grey instead. Does anyone know if the grey is less sheer than the white? I don't mind a bit sheer, but you could see my belly button through the white....

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
saints