How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-05-2009
V.I.P.

I like the melody one best too

04-05-2009
rising star

ARGH too hard to make a decision...but thanks for all you help everyone

backstage pass

Try them on, because All Saints dresses change a lot once you wear them (they usually look a lot better, but you have to see which one is more "your style"). And since I see you live in London you can try them on (in case you are a student remember the do a student discount!)

04-05-2009
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksanochka Vanmra View Post
Try them on, because All Saints dresses change a lot once you wear them (they usually look a lot better, but you have to see which one is more "your style"). And since I see you live in London you can try them on (in case you are a student remember the do a student discount!)

Good plan

backstage pass

all saints do student discount?!
i was thinking of purcahsing a pair of boots from them, ive been pining for a pair for months and now have the cash for 'em, hoorah.

04-05-2009
backstage pass

Yes, at least in the UK they do for sure. A 10%, I think, or 15%, not sure. But they don't advertise it

04-05-2009
Geometric Discharge

All of the clothes posted are fantastic.
All Saints is such a fantastic shop - it has it's own unique personality. I wish there was one closer to me

05-05-2009
backstage pass

oh thank you for the info Ksanochka Vanmra!

08-05-2009
backstage pass

Oooh I didn't know about the discount, they should definitely advertise it more.

09-05-2009
front row

ahh, i just discovered there's one in belgium! does anyone know if the prices are much higher than on the website? i'm loving the dresses

V.I.P.

I nearly died in this store today. The sale was incredible!

front row

ok so had to speak out about All Saints as i am a regular customer. actually not even regular, i'm DAILY. i can't go a week without buying something new, i have pretty much everything i could want from there however as much as i love it. i agree that the price isn't right, so if you ever want something get it in the sale. secondly you have to realize the quality is AWFUL. and i mean awful, if it wasnt for the fact that i adore their style so much. i wouldn't go there. i bought a printed long tank, the dove's flying on still on the website for 95 quid, and it had holes in it all over and rips after one day of wearing it....and the mabelle dress was torn and my friend had the same probelm, it over-stretches, the jumpers go wrinkly straight away and the t-shirts stretch.
very fast fashion if you can afford to throw it away!

08-07-2009
front row

OH and i bought a green beaded dress....wore once and all the beading is slowly coming off. now it residees in my wardrobe.too prrettyy to return!

08-07-2009
front row

I don't have an All Saints shop where I live but I'm thinking twice after what you say. Even with the sale prices, I doubt their style are justified for that kind of quality. Like someone said, their stuff is very Ann D, so you just need to wait for a good Ann D sale.

How are their shoes like? I feel like getting the Mirada boot(wanted the triple lace Ann D talon heel ones but they're sold out everywhere) and 300pounds is a lot for me, if the shoes aren't good quality then I'll have to seriously reconsider.

16-07-2009
rising star

I don't own any All Saints shoes, so can't help you with that, but otherwise, I have had no problem with the quality of their items (two maxi skirts, two dresses, two t-shirts, all from 2008/09 and ordered online), and I've really worn the skirts and one of the dresses a lot. So perhaps quality varies between items. Though really, with those prices, you wouldn't expect it to!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
saints