How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-07-2009
backstage pass

I really like the long draped waistcoat here . The sale's pretty good too, hope things go down a bit more though. Some stores still have a lot of stock.

19-07-2009
front row

The shoes are fantastic quality. I bought a pair of boots a couple of years ago with a heel. They are half patent and half suede without any laces but holes for where laces should be. They are made in Italy and were worth every penny. The most comfortable heels I own and the patent has not scratched or maked after excessive wear.

I'm trying to decide whether to get the Pirro dress, Melody or Beaujolais dresses in white - which one? my local branch has the Melody in size 6 b ut it is tiny . I can get it on but it is a struggle to zip up and worried it looks too tight. But I love the leather straps.

17-08-2009
rising star

Could some fellow fashionista out there help me out. Do you have the All Saints Dresden jacket? Trying to figure out if mine is authentic or not (selling it, but don't know if I should sell it as a copy or original). It's slightly different from the Dresden photos on e.g. The Asos website. The zip you zip up is marked YKK, not All Saints. Also the pocket zip is YKK, not All Saints. Inside tag is slightly different style from what I usually think All Saints have (don't they have cursive font in their tags), but the inside chain says All Saints. The three collar buttons don't have All Saints engraved in them, like on the Asos photos.

Could it still be authentic?

Photos are mine.

18-08-2009
backstage pass

I have the dresden jacket and it's not the same. They have brought them out a few times though, so it could be a design change, and my zip is a YKK one not an all saints one and I bought mine in store, so it's a really hard call!

18-08-2009
front row

I had a Dresden jacket and it had All Saints engraved on the buttons by the collar closure, but like Mindbear mentioned, they have produced these jackets a number of times so it wouldn't surprise me if they tweaked them!

07-10-2009
trendsetter

Does anyone have the bonny boot? I hope they restock it because I've been wanting it for so long!

girl who fell to earth

has anyone gotten a leather jacket from them?
the cuts looks nice and they seem to be more affordable than a lot of the other brands out there...

just wondering about the quality, sizing and fit...

they're still around $400+ so not cheap....

i wish i could go to a store to try on...
i'm always a bit hesitant when buying clothing online because i'm big on trying on EVERYTHING before buying...

02-12-2009
front row

^^The leather jackets are really good quality and the lining is good quality too. Worth every penny.

02-12-2009
girl who fell to earth

oh good! i'll definitely keep that in mind...
maybe i'll end up getting one next year...

i dropped too much money on a different winter coat and decided i would hold off on the leather jacket for now :p

08-04-2010
V.I.P.

I was wondering if All Saints ever has any sales? When I was in London in January/February I didn't see anything marked down, but I also never see any new items on the website? I'll be in London again this summer and was planning on getting a leather jacket, but it would be nice if I didn't have to pay the full price

09-04-2010
backstage pass

they have end of season sales like other stores...i remember the january one

front row

Just so everyone knows All Saints is opening two more US stores! There's one in SoHo on Broadway coming soon and one in Boston on Newbury St that opens Thursday.

I work at the Newbury store and I have to say it looks absolutely fabulous. I know we'll be stocking a few things that you can only get in the US stores now as well.

backstage pass

Has anybody ordered from the UK website? Including postage it still works out cheaper than buying from Ireland stores. We aren't called Rip Off Republic for nothing

28-04-2010
backstage pass

I know what you mean... You save lots of money ordering from the website and paying in Sterling. I do that with Topshop as well.

I'm living in Spain at the moment and all my All Saints orders were super fast. Like ordering something at 11pm on a Wednesday and getting it at home by 4pm on Friday! I know! Sounds unbelievable!

01-05-2010
rising star

The San Fran store should be opening in September I was told. Jealous Vancouver never gets any good shops!

How are they about returning things online? I'm hoping to purchase a bunch of stuff, but I don't want any hassle if I'm going to have to return some of it.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
saints