How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-01-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by etceteraism View Post
Has anyone bought a wool coat from All Saints before? I'm in need of a new winter coat and I'm eyeing a couple on the website, but I'm just wondering about the quality and warmth of them. I've got a cheapie Zara wool coat that I love-it isn't the warmest but it does the trick and for a $125 coat, it lasted me 3 solid years.

I love the Nahara trench in Doe....
etceteraism that coat is beautiful in RL and fits very nice, but unfortunately it's so light and not appropriate for cold winters. The quality seemed fine though. HTH!

28-03-2011
backstage pass

im thinking of placing my first all saints order and was just wondering if you have tips/suggestions on the fit of the items. also if anyone has a valid promo code.

Thanks!

I am US based customer and was looking at the Idun trench dress and vellamo dress

28-03-2011
trendsetter

I heard that the sizing is quite big, especially that of the tops.

It never gets easier, you just go faster. (LeMond)

Last edited by Jinadaze; 28-03-2011 at 05:44 PM.
29-03-2011
V.I.P.

^It's funny because I'd say the complete opposite! I'm not sure if the sizing in the US is different but as for the tops I've purchased: I can barely breathe in them because All Saints doesn't seem to be aware of women having boobs (and mine aren't that big) The sleeves are supertight. I heard that is because they're going for this Rick Owens look with the long and tight sleeves but RO sleeves are nowhere near as tight on me as those of All Saints tops.

I also always have problems with the length of All Saint's dresses and tops. The tunic tops that should cover one's bum are too short on me and the dresses are often too long. Maybe my body is just weird but trying on things at All Saints is always such an awkward experience for me because of all the weird fits

But I'd say in general the sizing of All Saints runs rather small compared to H&M, Zara et al.

29-03-2011
windowshopping

I'm 5.9" and wear a dress size US 6, have small boobs a narrow waist and wide hips (pear-shape), and all the dresses fit me pretty much perfectly. So I guess they're kinda long for people that are of normal height and a bit tight on the chest for those who have more of an hourglass figure. I wouldn't really say that it's that much smaller than H&M and Zara really, it all depends on the shape of the garment.

rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post

But I'd say in general the sizing of All Saints runs rather small compared to H&M, Zara et al.
agreed....

I own 2 All Saints' leather jackets, both of them a UK8, while my usual size at H&M or Zara is a EURO 34.

If you wish to wear your leather jackets as winter outwear with thick sweaters underneath, I'd even go 2 sizes up.

29-03-2011
rising star

I have mixed experiences with the sizing: the jersey tees have come up larger, dresses smaller (note: these have been dresses with fitted bodices). I also have two skirts from a few seasons ago, from the same season, the same size, yet they fit differently.

30-03-2011
backstage pass

thanks for all your input! i guess im just gonna go for it and hope it fits!

11-07-2011
Some Like It Hot

Bought this jacket online yesterday.

*Allsaints.com

girl who fell to earth

^^that looks great!

nice purchase... very cool

scenester

i am so in-love with their damisi boots... anyone have them? worth it? yes/yes?

19-07-2011
V.I.P.

^YES! I finally bought them last winter after wanting them for ages. They're definitely worth the money. I wore them all winter, wear them whenever it rains and when I go to festivals. They're super comfy and versatile.

12-08-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
^YES! I finally bought them last winter after wanting them for ages. They're definitely worth the money. I wore them all winter, wear them whenever it rains and when I go to festivals. They're super comfy and versatile.
i tried them on the other day and loooove them soooo much. they actually lowered the price a wee bit but i think i'm going to wait til black friday (awhile away, i know) when they're 25% off to buy them.

15-08-2011
V.I.P.

^And you'll get 25% off on everything? When I bought mine in the UK they said there weren't ever any discounts on the Damisi boots because they're a classic item.

Currently obsessing over this jacket:

allsaints.com

Does anyone already have it? Or a similar one from previous seasons? Curious to see what it looks like on. Especially the sleeves, I like them to be supertight and long on my leather jackets. It's not in their lookbook

15-08-2011
windowshopping

<3 <3 <3 All Saints
Wow, that is a cool jacket; I love how there's two ways of wearing it. Unfortunately, I haven't tried it on yet or anything.

I have the Cobra leather jacket from a few seasons back and the sleeves are quite tight and fitted.

----------------------------------------

I just purchased the Elkin poncho off the Final Reductions on the UK website. (http://www.allsaints.com/sale/women_...ack/wkk176-162) I was lusting the Elkin jumper, and now it's even back in-stock this season, but it's soooooo expensive for what it is.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
saints