How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-05-2006
tfs star

hahaha.....that's right, with all the money i'll be saving on ann d. clothes, i can pick up an extra DIAMOND!

actually that is not a bad idea. i only have 4 days in paris and some appointments, but if i don't get sacked out from jetlag...then all bets are off!

are there overnight buses? i can sleep on the bus so i can be *refreshed and ready to shop* in antwerpen.

30-05-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepositano
hahaha.....that's right, with all the money i'll be saving on ann d. clothes, i can pick up an extra DIAMOND!

actually that is not a bad idea. i only have 4 days in paris and some appointments, but if i don't get sacked out from jetlag...then all bets are off!

are there overnight buses? i can sleep on the bus so i can be *refreshed and ready to shop* in antwerpen.
Probably not, since it's a short trip (train will get you there even quicker - under 2 hours - but it's pretty expensive)

30-05-2006
V.I.P.

found the website.

http://www.eurolines.com/

30-05-2006
tfs star

faust: thanks so much- you are sooooo very fabulous!!! a plan is being hatched as we speak :p

where are these stock sales- can you share with me? at the ann d. store or in some showroom somewhere? where could i find out about it?

i tried to give you karma but was foiled

30-05-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepositano
faust: thanks so much- you are sooooo very fabulous!!! a plan is being hatched as we speak :p

where are these stock sales- can you share with me? at the ann d. store or in some showroom somewhere? where could i find out about it?

i tried to give you karma but was foiled
you are welcome. you can find info on them here, in the Antwerp shopping thread. you probably won't catch one, since it's kind of an end of season thing (they happen twice a year). i've never been to one myself, but i will try to coincide my next trip to antwerp with one...

30-05-2006
rising star

Hi just wanted to get some advice... do you think im better off ordering the FW06 Ann D. stuff on luisaviaroma... or should i hold out and buy the stuff when i go to antwerp in Sept?

My concern is that i wont be able to find the same items when i go to the shop and i wont be able to get the full VAT discount that LVR offers..

Also going to the shop allows me to try the item before i buy...

Any suggestions? thanks in advance...

30-05-2006
follow the lights

I'm in exactly the same dilemma... I'm going to Antwerp as well in September...

I'll wait, mainly because I'm anticipating a larger selection in Antwerp than the one LVR has.

30-05-2006
rising star

Yeah sounds like a good idea, it will be hard to resist ordering everything on LVR but there will definetely be more selection in the shop...

Any idea when they will get the new collection in Antwerp? I would think it would be earlier than september...

30-05-2006
windowshopping

not sure what size you guys are, but, in my experience AD isn't very fitted, and the smallest size lvr has is small.

30-05-2006
backstage pass

How does one get full VAT discount?

rising star

If you dont live in the EU and buy things in the EU you can get a VAT refund on your purchases, but i think there is a service charge for processing the refund.

However, LuisaViaRoma takes off the VAT automatically for orders outside the EU and i think it is for the full VAT amount.

31-05-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baizilla
I'm in exactly the same dilemma... I'm going to Antwerp as well in September...

I'll wait, mainly because I'm anticipating a larger selection in Antwerp than the one LVR has.
Woot! Lucky you, September, eh! I think all of us here will be awaiting Baizilla's Antwerp Report including a 10 page special feature on the Ann D FW06 Collection Selection...

31-05-2006
follow the lights

heheh

you can count on that!

and lots of pictures from the store

Last edited by Baizilla; 31-05-2006 at 03:14 AM.
31-05-2006
follow the lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty76
Any idea when they will get the new collection in Antwerp? I would think it would be earlier than september...
I think they'll get the new collection already in the beginning of August.

31-05-2006
rising star

Early august eh? I hope all of the hot items arent gone by september when i am there...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
ann, demeulemeester, shopping, thread