How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-07-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurogoma
Hi Faust,

yeah, I love the look too..
If I think about it I also want the jacket...

I am living in SF right now. Havenīt checked Cielo on Fillmore yet, but I doubt they will have it. Any other ideas?

Or has someone seen any very similar gloves lately? I just like that look...
I am not sure if besides Cielo anyone else carries Ann in SF, but I may find out tomorrow. Gimmeshoes used to carry her accessories, but not anymore as far as I know. You might want to try calling Barneys in LA.

22-07-2006
follow the lights

Try Saks

22-07-2006
front row

i'll be in seattle next weekend, going to check out butch blum to see what they have.

http://threerepute.blogspot.com
23-07-2006
front row

Vigge, I've got the same scarf from last winter, but its all black, im not sure if its the lighting in the photo for the dark one, but I hope its different cause I was thinking of ordering it as well :p

It's about 3-4 meters long and its a blend of lots of different materials, wool, mohair... i cant find my tag, but its all listed on there.

Here are pics of mine

23-07-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baizilla
Try Saks
Saks Sucks. They never order any Ann's accessories/shoes.

23-07-2006
follow the lights

oh okay

Well.. I've never been to Saks myself.. I just saw it on the list of retailers in SF

Last edited by Baizilla; 25-07-2006 at 02:54 AM.
24-07-2006
rising star

faust and Baizilla ~ thanks for you input! I will try Cielo when I find the time and maybe also ask at Saks. I guess it can only help if people ask for something, maybe then they realize that there is a demand... but I guess the normal salespeople are not anywhere connected to the buying process...

26-07-2006
rising star

Oh, thanks!
Nice scarf you have there indeed! I haven't yet decided if I'll buy one. But I feel a strong "need" for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enak
Vigge, I've got the same scarf from last winter, but its all black, im not sure if its the lighting in the photo for the dark one, but I hope its different cause I was thinking of ordering it as well :p

It's about 3-4 meters long and its a blend of lots of different materials, wool, mohair... i cant find my tag, but its all listed on there.

Here are pics of mine

Last edited by Baizilla; 26-07-2006 at 03:37 AM. Reason: please see tFS guidelines
26-07-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurogoma
faust and Baizilla ~ thanks for you input! I will try Cielo when I find the time and maybe also ask at Saks. I guess it can only help if people ask for something, maybe then they realize that there is a demand... but I guess the normal salespeople are not anywhere connected to the buying process...
Good luck! And don't mind their snotty service - do what you gotta do.

26-07-2006
wabisabi*

sigh, i hate buying from snotty places- but when you like labels that are carried only at a handful of stores sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do unfortunately.

08-08-2006
backstage pass

how do ann dem men's stuff fit compared to dior homme? if i wear 46 in DH, would i wear M/S/XS?

08-08-2006
doom doom doom

It depends. Most of her stuff is cut slightly looser, so you're probably an XS if you want it more fitted, or an S if you want it to fit as intended. I'm a 50 in DH and a S/M in Ann.

08-08-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexl
It depends. Most of her stuff is cut slightly looser, so you're probably an XS if you want it more fitted, or an S if you want it to fit as intended. I'm a 50 in DH and a S/M in Ann.
This is a PM to tell you that your PM box is full

08-08-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexl
I concur, I find that I have to size down quite some for Ann. I just got the modified pleated front shirt (not the black one with a million pleats all over the front but the light white one with the two ruffled stripes (sooo perfect ) and I had to get the small and I also wear a 50 in DH.... In retrospect, if I wasn't so rushed at A last time I was there, I may have actually fit the XS that they had there of the same thing... I dunno. I do have to remember that her stuff is slightly on the loose side when compared to DH in terms of the silhouette.

No matter what, I've been buying way more Ann than DH in the last 6-8 months. Viva Demeuelemeester!

08-08-2006
doom doom doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by faust
This is a PM to tell you that your PM box is full
Whoops! Did our PM limit decrease? Anyways, I've emptied it now

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
ann, demeulemeester, shopping, thread