How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-08-2006
backstage pass

where can u buy Ann D online other than luisaviaroma.com

08-08-2006
front row

lordevan, the following stores carry some Ann D albeit a very limited selection.
aloharag.com - awaiting the winter stock to come online
yoox.com - very few items
brownsfashion.com - again very few items

Anyone have any others?

09-08-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avantster
lordevan, the following stores carry some Ann D albeit a very limited selection.
aloharag.com - awaiting the winter stock to come online
yoox.com - very few items
brownsfashion.com - again very few items

Anyone have any others?
monamoore.com has some footwear. not sure if they ship outside of CA.

09-08-2006
doom doom doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by faust
monamoore.com has some footwear. not sure if they ship outside of CA.
Yup they ship worldwide (free for North America, $100 for the rest).

09-08-2006
front row

anyone know where to find AnnD in Paris besides Printemps (which only carries a very small rack) ?

09-08-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izreal
anyone know where to find AnnD in Paris besides Printemps (which only carries a very small rack) ?
http://www.leclaireur.com/

10-08-2006
follow the lights

I just got back from Antwerp, and I have nothing but positive things to say about Ann's store.

I was pleasantly suprised by the excellent service I got from the staff at the store... they offered champagne.. which is a huge plus in my book...
The staff were very well-dressed, especially the lady with the tattoos and piercings, she is just awesome..

The FW06.07 collection was scheduled to arrive at 10AM, and I got there two hours later.. thinking I probably shouldn't worry about anything being sold out, but unfortunately I was wrong.. all the XS/S sizes were gone

The metallic jackets were even more amazing in person than on the runway, because colours are much more vivid and the material is superb.

Those sneakers that came in suede with paint splattered all-over, last collection... came in silver and in gold this season.

As for the accessories, there were some very beautiful (and extremely heavy) scarves, arm warmers, leg warmers, duffel bags, skull pins in wool, and belts with the same skull motifs.

Faust mentioned the jeans, so I had to see them for myself... I completely agree, they looked kind of misplaced, when they were on the rack next to the cropped wool pants etc.

There were specifically two pieces I wanted really bad.. A black virgin wool/ramie crushed blazer and a double-breasted virgin wool short jacket... but the smallest size was a L.

I ended up buying four pieces.. all in black.. a sheer l/s t-shirt with a hood, a sheer l/s t-shirt with buttons on the assymmetrical necklining, a virgin wool/ramie wrinkled vest, and a pair of virgin wool/ramie cropped skinny pants.

Last edited by Baizilla; 10-08-2006 at 05:41 AM.
10-08-2006
rising star

Ann D had its grand opening here last week, i was prettty disappointed by the selection, none of the cool metallic jackets, and no scarves, and no bags like you described... maybe they will get more stuff in later...

This jacket was pretty cool in person though, but pretty expensive for a cloth jacket...

men.style.com

I went to the store to look at the hooded l/s t-shirt in person cause i wanted to order it from LVR but they didnt have that either...

Baizilla: Is that the LS T-shirt you bought? what did the duffel bags look like? were they leather, cloth and any idea on price?

10-08-2006
follow the lights

Yeah.. that is the one..

I saw an olive green duffel bag.. it was nothing special.. it looked liked some kind of treated leather, and I didn't get to look at the price

Last edited by Baizilla; 10-08-2006 at 09:44 AM.
10-08-2006
backstage pass

Does anyone know where I can find some Ann Demeulemeester men's wear in Toronto? Also I noticed someone mentioned Brownsfashion.com is their clothing recent or from past seasons?

10-08-2006
trendsetter

unplugged: Corbo Boutique has Ann D stuff

Phone:
416-928-0954
Located at:
131 Bloor St. W.

10-08-2006
V.I.P.

Baizilla, thanks for the report! I'm glad you liked the store, it's one of my favorite places on earth . Do they still have the pigeons in the back?

Yea, the jeans were weird. I love the cropped pants you bought, absolutely awesome. Damn, I need the armwarmers. I've been wanting a pair of black arm warmers for a while, because I have a fairly plain black leather jacket, and it'd be a perfect way to spice it up. Were they expensive (rhitorical question, probably )?

10-08-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unplugged66
Does anyone know where I can find some Ann Demeulemeester men's wear in Toronto? Also I noticed someone mentioned Brownsfashion.com is their clothing recent or from past seasons?
Browns is a reputable London dept. store, it's current season. Have no fear!

10-08-2006
front row

Thanks for the report Bai!
That sounds quite sublime, you didn't get a chance to take any photos of the shop did you? I love the pieces you picked up, the texture of the virgin wool/ramie pieces look exquisite. (saw it in shopaholics) You're a lucky man.

Btw Monty, where are you located?

10-08-2006
doom doom doom

Nice stuff you picked up Bai, those pants are killer!

BTW guys, there's a box of Demeulepencils on Ebay, talk about wierd...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
ann, demeulemeester, shopping, thread