How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-12-2011
trendsetter

Thank you, it works on items on sale too.

It never gets easier, you just go faster. (LeMond)

30-12-2011
scenester

Do the coupon codes not work if you're shopping from the US? I was on the site the very morning of Christmas, and I purchased a white pencil skirt. But before I continued with the shopping cart, I did a Google search for any coupons and discovered the LATE10 coupon. However, there was no place to include it before I hit the purchase button.

12-01-2012
backstage pass

ASOS asos.com

Shop the up to 70% off ASOS Sale while it's hot - and with an extra 10% off using promo code SALE10 at checkout. Welcome.

13-01-2012
front row

Anyone experiencing delay in their order's delivery? I placed an order December 25th, it was shipped the 28th, and would supposedly have arrived January 5th: I've cut them some slack because of the holidays and all and I've already e-mailed them but they told me to wait a little longer...

14-01-2012
fashion elite

^that does seem like a very long time. Did they tell you anything about expected delivery? Wait a little longer is the same as how long is a piece of string?

windowshopping

Anyone ever ordered swimsuit/bikini from them? (from the ASOS line) if you have - was it fully lined or padded? Thanks!

23-01-2012
trendsetter

I had, last year. The bikini is unpadded, only the top is lined and the quality is decent.

I have a question too - does anybody have any experiences with their fitted shirts? I have troubles finding a good fit for my body (small waist and bigger bust).
I have this one on my wishlist:

asos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image1xhgxl.jpg (149.3 KB, 2 views)

24-01-2012
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinadaze View Post

I had, last year. The bikini is unpadded, only the top is lined and the quality is decent.

I have a question too - does anybody have any experiences with their fitted shirts? I have troubles finding a good fit for my body (small waist and bigger bust).
I have this one on my wishlist:

asos
Is it possible to insert removable pads to the bikini top?

24-01-2012
trendsetter

It is, there are holes on the side.

24-01-2012
windowshopping

Thank you Jinadaze!

02-02-2012
V.I.P.

Sharing a recent positive experience: because my order was really late they refunded me the money only for it to arrive a week later. I wasn´t planning on keeping both the money and the order (bad karma!) so when I told them about the situation they said it was ok, they won´t charge me again for it
Go Asos! lol

02-02-2012
Making a Mess

^ Wow that's great to hear! Thank you for sharing that .

Good for them for refunding the money and letting you keep the order!

I almost put in an order with them last week but hesitated. I might try again in the future because I personally never have had a bad experience with them but I know many of you have.

backstage pass

Wow kokobombon that is amazing experience! loving my new jacket from Asos. Just delivered today! Anyone have any current coupons? Looking to maybe place another order...

03-02-2012
V.I.P.

I´ve never had a bad experience with them, everytime an order didn´t arrive they refunded me the money no questions asked... the customer services in my country suck so I was afraid they´d be the same but not at all

Another recent positive experience: In two occasions my orders got lost and because they had stock, they sent them again. But they sent them via Express Delivery instead of Standar (just another example of excellent customer service, they didn´t charge me extra) but when the orders got here with DHL they charged me a ridiculous fare in handling services so I had to decline the packages. The other day I made a comment about it in Asos Here To Help (the FB page) just asking if it was possible to switch to a different Express carrier, just a suggestion... so as an example I commented on an $6 order that I had to decline (DHL wanted $25 for handling expensives!!). When I´ve got my credit card´s expense response I´ve noticed that Asos had refunded me those $6! though I didn´t ask them to

06-02-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraaa View Post
Anyone experiencing delay in their order's delivery? I placed an order December 25th, it was shipped the 28th, and would supposedly have arrived January 5th: I've cut them some slack because of the holidays and all and I've already e-mailed them but they told me to wait a little longer...
Same with me, I've spent 100 pounds on clothes. My order shipped on the 17th of Jan 2012 and I still havent received it. I call the post office everyday and nothing have reached for me! I e-mailed customer service and all they say is wait a couple of days. It is so frustrating just because I selected the standard shipping doesnt mean it shouldn't have a tracking number & because of that they dont know where my parcel is. I wish it was like net-a-porter.com! They never let me down.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
asoscom