How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-10-2008
front row

Quick question, if I'm a 34B, 27 waist, what would my UK size be for dresses in general? 8? 10?

Last edited by December_25th; 19-10-2008 at 11:55 PM.

20-10-2008
V.I.P.

I am looking to buy a jacket, anyone has a coupon code they could PM me...?

20-10-2008
V.I.P.

^try these codes...
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/asos.com

22-10-2008
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointup View Post
does anyone have asos shoes? are they comfortable? i get emails from all the time. i'm always tempted to buy, buy, buy!
I have some, and i've found that their sizing is always a bit off. I'd say get a size up from your own shoe size.

Last edited by Skywire; 22-10-2008 at 04:07 AM.

03-12-2008
fashion insider

I just bought these three things from ASOS:

But I've bought from them tons of times - not always with good results. It's always really hard to judge from just pictures. My experience is though, that their own brand ASOS is pretty crap quality, so always look at the material and scrutinise the pictures in order to judge as accurately as possible. I do however, usually not buy from their own brand because of the low quality, unless I really, really fancy the design.

19-12-2008
backstage pass

Has anyone tried ordering to Asia before? (anywhere in Asia or esp Hong Kong.) How long did delivary take? Pls help asap! Thanks!

19-12-2008
fashion insider

I don't know. It takes at least one week from UK to Denmark so probably a lot longer to Asia.

19-12-2008
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

It takes around 2 weeks for delivery to Australia, from memory, so it might be a similar time frame for Asia...

19-12-2008
V.I.P.

ASOS takes soooo freaking long to deliver items. I understand this company is located in the UK and I live in L.A. but they take sooo long.

I always order stuff off of TOPSHOP, and I get my stuff within 4 days of the delivery conformation.

20-12-2008
backstage pass

Thanks for the replies! Judging from the relatively low delivary charge, I'm guessing it will take quite awhile for the package to get here!

21-12-2008
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrods Girl View Post
Thanks for the replies! Judging from the relatively low delivary charge, I'm guessing it will take quite awhile for the package to get here!
You should probably expect around 2-3 weeks.

22-12-2008
tfs star

Does anyone know the quality of their leather jackets? They're quite cheap assuming its real leather...

26-12-2008
windowshopping

Hmm, some differing opinions about the quality of the ASOS stuff on here. Has anyone purchased ASOS-branded jeans before? I just found these and love the colour and style - I'm a sucker for 70's shapes;

(all images from asos.com)

They're on sale for 10 pounds, although I'd have to have them shipped to Australia as well, and I'm not usually a fan of super cheap fashion, I usually prefer vintage as I like my clothes to last... But I'm very tempted!

28-12-2008
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms-nietzsche View Post
Does anyone know the quality of their leather jackets? They're quite cheap assuming its real leather...
I have one leather jacket by their own brand (ASOS). The jacket ist alright, I bought it on sale for less than 50€. It's not the super high quality jacket but I like shape. You can't expect much more from their normal line but there is an ASOS premium line with probably higher quality. Now I will get one jacket by MuuBaa as gift and it looks promising for me, I will tell you how the leather is.

28-12-2008
tfs star

^Thanks for the reply! Is the color right? The one I have my eye on looks a little off-black in the photos, and I can't decide if its the lighting.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
asoscom