How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

15-07-2005
windowshopping

Does anyone know any stores in Virginia Beach/Williamsburg/Anywhere Inbetween that carry balenciaga bags, or any look alikes? Not counterfeits, with the fake logo, but remakes, like on LushFashion.com. I have been looking for FOREVER, and I can't find any store. Thanks so much

15-07-2005
V.I.P.

You can currently get some Balenciaga menswear in the Sale section at Aloharag.com

26-07-2005
V.I.P.

I just saw a pair of balenciaga 38.5 boots that I might want to buy but I am usually a 37 or 37.5, are you saying there is a possibility these might fit? Is it a common trait that their boots run small?

26-07-2005
backstage pass

I would say there is a very good possibility these boots would fit , not only are the sizes small, they are much narrower (I have found) than choo or louboutin in my experience. Are you buying them from somewhere that offers an exchange if they don't fit, because if so, i would say they were definitely worth trying

03-08-2005
front row

Their fit is quite weird. I've noticed that the tops and jackets are super tiny and short
but most of the pants are way too roomy for me...normally i buy dior and raf size eur 44/46. maybe the problem with men's balenciaga is that most of the designs and patterns are just upgraded from the women's collection. though i guess us the europeans don't really care about the bad fit, since balenciaga men is selling quite well. there was hardly anything left for sales at maria luisa/balenciaga store in paris.

25-08-2005
front row

Balenciaga Knits
Hello I'm new here, my names Grace and I'm from London. It might be slightly cheeky of me to have my first post as begging thread but I've been very ill this summer and as a result haven't been shopping (goodness me!!). I have, however, had to sit in bed reading and hearing all about Balenciaga knits from practically everyone without being able to do anything about them!
I wondered if there was anyone on the forum who'd know some of the prices? I'm also assuming I'll find them easily enough in London or am I wrong in thinking so?

Ta very much xx

25-08-2005
front row

It's really easy to find Balenciaga in London, there's a Balenciaga store in the Super Brands area at Selfridges plus at least Harvey Nics, Browns, Matches and Koh Samui all used to carry it. You could get something basic for 200-300, but only the sky's the limit with their prices...

25-08-2005
backstage pass

Cricket in Liverpool carry them...you can buy online.

http://www.cricketdesignerwear.co.uk/

Browns in London carry them too, on south molton street.

http://www.brownsfashion.com/fashiononline.html

I think Liberty carry them, but i'm not sure, it doesn't document which designers they carry very well on their site...

25-08-2005
front row

Thank you both, I thought as much they'd be in Browns! (And god this forums a bit of a treat.)

25-08-2005
Adorable illusion

I was about to say all those places too!

16-12-2005
windowshopping

Balenciaga questions?
I have to say, I love Bal. but the boutique in Paris is the ugliest thing i've ever seen. Has the boutique been renovated or will it be renovated?

Does anyone know about Nicholas Ghesquire? I hope he is gay, he is so beautiful.

16-12-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfive1715
I have to say, I love Bal. but the boutique in Paris is the ugliest thing i've ever seen. Has the boutique been renovated or will it be renovated?

Does anyone know about Nicholas Ghesquire? I hope he is gay, he is so beautiful.
Gay as a jailbird

photo from www.glaad.com

Are you talking about the store on the Champs Elysees that looks like a swimming pool?

16-12-2005
follow the lights

The store is lovely

16-12-2005
backstage pass

I like the store!

16-12-2005
follow the lights

As far as i can remember... the store on Avenue George V had a renovation back in 2002....

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2012, balenciaga, december, june