How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-06-2006
V.I.P.

Mischa actually is the antithesis of the Bebe customer, she doesnt make it trashy.

What's going on, they're sending crazy messages with these ads? Is Mischa chic or sexy? A girl with a boyish body in a jumpsuit with a gorgeous scantly clad hunk kneeling in front of her...Whats the message? Is she sexy or is she chic, she can't be both!

03-07-2006
V.I.P.

Oh, reviving...I was at the Bebe in Georgetown (they're so effin rude, esp the Russian chick with the blue eyeliner)

Anyways, I saw this GORGEOUS lipstick print bustier-thing, it's so hot in person, with skinny cropped pants, platform peeptoe slingbacks and redlipstick...So hot...

I like the shirtdress too!

Thier new blouson silhouette they're doing is really bad, so is that cheap-*** chiffon they're using...Ive seen stormdoors with nicer fabric!

Which tFSer is getting this!! So hot...

bebe

Uhm, I just realized, Ive been saying hot way too much...Bebe.com is throwing it around too, Im stopping today!

Last edited by Diorling; 03-07-2006 at 12:17 AM.
03-07-2006
front row

Thanks Diorling for posting those! I think the bustier top is real cute and the shirt dress too... I'm not too sure about the jacket though...

I guess I just like Bebe cause the sizes are extra small, and their xs size fits me pretty good. The pencil skirts are actually still big for me but most of the stuff just fits me right...

What do you guys think about these items:

I'm not too sure because the belt is not smooth all around, if you look at it closely you'll see these "ridge" things that go all around it.

03-07-2006
Soviet Camaro

Thanks everyone for contributing.

Please provide proper credits for all your images; any images without credits reflecting their original source will be removed.

To be perfectly clear, imageshack, hard disk, search engine, or another thread are not valid credits. Review the tFS guidelines and PM me or any moderator if you have questions.

front row

source for post 33 is bebe.com

13-10-2006
fashion icon

I like bebe blouses and sweaters, Iam always looking on the website, but I can't afford the stuff. I don't like the things with the logo written across.

13-10-2006
front row

i've been on ebay alot ( this is my new favorite shopping experience ) and i noticed they have tons of brand new bebe blouses that are super cute and much cheaper than in the boutiques

13-10-2006
Amour Comme Hiver

I have a black tee with 'bebe' in rhinestones, but apart from that I own nothing from that store. I looked for my homecoming dress and stopped by the store, was sort of disgusted, and ended up going to Dillard's.

13-10-2006
fashion elite

Thank you so much for this thread Jackie. I LOVE Bebe.
One thing that I have found, almost everything (80% of it) eventually goes on sale... so dont be so quick to pay the $100+...

trendsetter

I love this jacket and generally like some Bebe stuff (some of it is a little tacky tho)

http://www.bebe.com/gp/product/B000F...page=1&bgColor=

13-10-2006
backstage pass

thats cute
i just got this bag:
bebe.com

14-10-2006
backstage pass

Their fall look book actually looks really nice, although all of these looks remind me of Sienna Miller...not necessarily a bad thing but I've been seeing this stuff everywhere lately.

I love the cape coat in the first pic. I would've never believe it was BeBe had I not seen it myself.

14-10-2006
V.I.P.

Bebe is extremely overpriced for the quailty of clothing they carry. i went in there yesterday and was looking for a top...and I was like...why am I going to pay $80 USD for this blouse when I KNOW it's not worth it?!?!?

24-12-2006
rising star

http://www.bebe.com/gp/product/B000G...age=1&bgColor=

I just bought this coat. funny that you mention Vegas as I had never set foot inside the store until my trip to Vegas last week...

25-12-2006
V.I.P.

Some things from Bebe is nice.. ... but I think they are kinda H&M vs Zara some kinda way.. .. I wouldnt call it "trashy".

But from I can see in their site is overpriced because I dont think they are the best quality! Like I say they are like H&M vs Zara

Last edited by poshigirl; 25-12-2006 at 05:07 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bebe