How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-04-2005
rising star

Is Buffalo a shopping wasteland?
Are there any good places to find clothes in Buffalo or Western NY? Some of us living in Southern Ontario and can only make a day trip to the states have no other options. Unfortunately, NYC or Montreal or even Detroit would require at least a couple days.

23-04-2005
trendsetter

Yay! Buffalo....haha, well let me see. There is this street called Elmwood in which has about thirty boutiques and quirky shops, cute clothing and make-up shores...personally my favorite location in this area to indulge in. I would definitely check out a store called Damzels in this Dress...great clothing there! Then on Main street, a store which specializes in jeans (Sacred Blue, Sevens, Citizens, Antique...thousands, honestly its the only place I buy jeans!), is called Tony Walker. They also have a fantastic selection of clothing...think Lacoste, Diesel, Miss Sixty, Theory and C&C...there are numerous other labels there...very cute, one of the best stops in Buffalo!

Hope this helps...:p Anymore questions, I'll totally answer!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
buffalo, shopping, wasteland