How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

05-06-2004
V.I.P.

C&C California
Hi everyone.
Im looking for the C&C dark blue/white short sleeve kaleidoscope tie dye tee.
They dont sell C&C where I live so I was hoping that maybe someone on here has seen this tee some where & could let me know so I could call & get one. This way I wouldnt have to call a million stores lol.
Id really appreciate it.
Thanks so much for your help.

06-06-2004
windowshopping

I love C&C California tank tops and t-shirts. I get them at Shopbop.com
They have the biggest selection.

06-06-2004
V.I.P.

Thanks but I already checked them & they dont have the short sleeve one in the color I want.

07-06-2004
V.I.P.

tank
saks

V.I.P.

Thanks lol...
But Im looking for the dark blue/white or it could be black/white short sleeve tee. I dont want the long sleeve, the tank or any other color.
Ive looked everywhere online already & no one has it.

So what Im hoping is that maybe someone on here has seen it at a store where they live. So someone could tell me for example... I saw it at Nordstroms in NYC & give me the exact store... that way I could get the phone # so I could call that store & buy it.

07-06-2004
backstage pass

i'm not sure if this will help, but if you know the name of the item (which you do. hehe), you can use the live help on nordstrom.com (during their working hours, of course...) + they can search for you + tell you at which nordstrom you can find it ........ i know some people who have done that + successfully found what they're looking for ...

good luck. i love c+c shirts

living in the sprawl

have you tried www.vibetheboutique.com ....... its in the lucky breaks section of this months lucky

y-piece,
and tu
rned into a castle for some towering queen
12-06-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by agirlcalledk1ll@Jun 7th, 2004 - 1:52 am
i'm not sure if this will help, but if you know the name of the item (which you do. hehe), you can use the live help on nordstrom.com (during their working hours, of course...) + they can search for you + tell you at which nordstrom you can find it ........ i know some people who have done that + successfully found what they're looking for ...

good luck. i love c+c shirts
I just wanted to let you know that I took your advice & did the live chat with Nordstroms. The girl called tons of stores but FINALLY found the short sleeve Kaleidoscope black/white tee in my size! I got it today & love it soooooooooooooooooooo much. This is my first C&C tee & Im sure it wont be my last!!
Anyways... Thanks SO much for your help!!

29-07-2004
windowshopping

I know alot of you loves C&C... And I understand that, cool things... But hows the quality??? After some washes is the quality & fitting the same??? Just wonder:-)

29-07-2004
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by Duffer@Jul 29 2004, 01:59 AM
I know alot of you loves C&C... And I understand that, cool things... But hows the quality??? After some washes is the quality & fitting the same??? Just wonder:-)
[snapback]317607[/snapback]
It has been for me, but some people on this board had theirs fall apart after a while. All my C&C stuff has stayed intact though.

03-08-2004
fashion insider

i sure hope so because i adore their tees

& b

My C&C's don't go in the wash, End of story. I have them in a lot of colors. I fill my sink with COLD water, and Woolite, and soak them in for a while, if they're stained, I use a soft brush to remove the stain. Mine still look brand new, and the fit is still the same, even thoguh sometimes I abuse from them and put them in the dryer so they shrink a bit, which washes out the colour gradually... I dry them flat also.

front row

I have 2 C&C shirts that are nice and all but I don't see the hype over them

06-08-2004
windowshopping

I haven't washed mine yet. LOL When I do, I think I am going to use Alejandro's method.

07-08-2004
windowshopping

The quality is alright. I'd spend my money on other brands like James Perse though. I think you're mostly paying for the name with c & c ... kinda like a status symbol because they are not nearly as soft as other brands. I like them though and they are on sale at www.eluxury.com still I think.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
california, candc