How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-03-2007
V.I.P.

??? miss galliano ??? what is your question

diorling, i understand. so awful to trick your customers i like the look brad was wearing last year--the collection with the james dean theme and he had the straw hat and vest. looks pretty easy to wear :p i think there was also a guy in the fall season with a robe-like coat, kind of looked like chainmail, which was nice

25-03-2007
V.I.P.

Yea, Im still very interested in Chanel Homme and I did love that tweed jacket but 5.5k for something Im not completely enamored with is unjusitfiable, even by my very low standards.

25-03-2007
front row

i will not eat for however long so i can save the extra money to get a tweed. are they generally in the 4-5 k range then? i can justify spending that much because it would be such a staple of my collection and i'd incorporate it on a daily basis until i could get another one.

i called the Beverly Hills boutique and am hoping there's a man that works there that can help me because I cant stand the woman I talked with. i just need to meet with Karl directly.

25-03-2007
V.I.P.

Yea, 4 - 5k. I agree with you completely, Ill drop that kind of cash when I find the perfect jacket.

25-03-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diorling
SO disappointed w/ Chanel Homme, I used to think it was SO COOL but now I realize it's just...womenswear in bigger sizes.
isn't that what i've been saying from the beginning?
and it is true.

26-03-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luna minor
i just need to meet with Karl directly.
Yes, let's send a message- Karl, I know that you're reading this...If you could put together a line of men's items, you could complete your take over of the entire world!! Shoes, including dress shoes, wallets and man bags, socks and shirts, business suits!! Imagine Tom Ford Gucci caliber men's suits!! You could charge $5k a pop and the Wall St crowd would line up around the block!! And fit- it's key to all of us...Coco's whole reputation was built on fit and comfort- It's your turn now, big guy!! Thanks for listening, we shall await your response....I'll be down at the bank arranging a line of credit just in case all of this comes to pass...!!

29-03-2007
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer
Yes, let's send a message- Karl, I know that you're reading this...If you could put together a line of men's items, you could complete your take over of the entire world!! Shoes, including dress shoes, wallets and man bags, socks and shirts, business suits!! Imagine Tom Ford Gucci caliber men's suits!! You could charge $5k a pop and the Wall St crowd would line up around the block!! And fit- it's key to all of us...Coco's whole reputation was built on fit and comfort- It's your turn now, big guy!! Thanks for listening, we shall await your response....I'll be down at the bank arranging a line of credit just in case all of this comes to pass...!!
That is genius if the label took off like that, it be great only thing is, me an most likely wall street types is the whole chanel name im sure the uppereast side princess wives would buy it for their husbands but im sure they would have some male hesistation with the ultra feminine chanel image attached. But dont get me wrong if it blew up like that i would to buy chanel suits,etc as long as they were real man cuts/styling

Last edited by GalleriaResident; 29-03-2007 at 11:36 PM.
29-03-2007
rÍverie

i'd say from the looks of it and from the members' descriptions, the pieces are relatively feminine in terms of cuts and design. armani and the like does 'real man cuts' ... anyway, i might as well covet the chanel femme tweed as there's no radical difference other than the size it seems.

06-04-2007
V.I.P.

Well, my coworker jumped on the Chanel Homme bandwagon, he is wearing a denim tuxedo shirt. I must say, it looks quite good the way he styled it w/ dark raw Helmut Lang jeans and chocolate polished leather Helmut Lang chelseas. The shirt is like a pale blue, paired w/ the dark denim it looks quite good...Im just surprised that he forked over $800 for it...

06-04-2007
V.I.P.

^^ Next step: Slicked back, powdered hair w/ponytail, Chanel shades and fingerless gloves...

06-04-2007
trendsetter

I wish when I went there a few months ago that they had the tweed/boucle hoodie in something smaller than a 54. I cannot imagine who it was for other than old fat Karl since it was already a "baggy" hoodie AND a ginormous 54.
Reasonably priced at $2500.

V.I.P.

I never saw that hoodie. You should go now, they still have a few pieces left. I popped in today and nothing I really cared for, nothing new...They're gonna call me when the Chanel Homme Sport collection comes out as I want, scratch that, need a few pieces (nothing like a Chanel Homme speedo)

Last edited by Diorling; 06-04-2007 at 05:17 PM.
06-04-2007
V.I.P.

A veritable steal at $2,500..... Put me down for two...does it come in the pink/turquoise tweed!!??

06-04-2007
rÍverie

^ those tweed hoodies sound so ideal but the sizes can be off sometimes ... i only saw the chanel sport for women in sf and nothing's appealing so far

06-04-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diorling
nothing like a Chanel Homme speedo
Hummm...sounds like something I need here at the beach...Give me about two years to diet and hit the gym and I'm on board!!!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
chanel, homme