How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shop Till You Drop
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-11-2008
Ina
rising star

^ OMG are you serious!?!?! that's amazing!!! is it year-round? or do they have certain dates?

01-12-2008
still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ina View Post
^ OMG are you serious!?!?! that's amazing!!! is it year-round? or do they have certain dates?
wish I knew! I just saw something about it on the little sign at the register that has the all the store/return policy info on it. so I asked the cashier, and he gave me the discount.

edit: I looked at their website. Go to the "about us" heading at the top, then "did you know?". It's right there!! It says specifically that it's for college IDs, not just student IDs though.

Last edited by mundodabolsa; 01-12-2008 at 08:28 AM.
01-12-2008
Ina
rising star

^Thanks so much! I'm stokeddd!

01-12-2008
Meg
inspired contemplation

whoa - I wish I had known that! That definitely would have tipped the balance on some purchases (ie I would have gotten them instead of not!) Oh well. Christmas is coming up, I will hopefully use it to my advantage...

01-12-2008
fashion icon

Oh wow that's great! I checked on the website and it doesn't specify that it's for the US or Canada, I wonder if it's valid in Hong Kong because then I'd definitely purchase the skirt I've been eyeing off.

19-04-2012
fashion insider

omg I can't beleive how old this thread is,

I've made a few recent purchases her last week (I blew over $1000, thanks to tax-returns) and I have to say i'm quite pleased with their selection.

.my prison is your brain.

I saw their online site retail site is finally went up this month! Nothing currently catching my eye, but I will say I am impressed by the quality of their clothes. I checked their Fall & Winter stuff out in person and it was all beautiful, I picked up several blouses/scarves/knits.

Also, I always their color palettes, nothing too bright and commercial like J. Crew, Gap, Banana Republic, etc. They're all about the neutrals and natural shades versus the brights and pastels. The blood orange and golden tan they have right now for summer, is beautiful. The blush, grey, mauve they had for winter was equally beautiful. Hope they don't ever change that.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
club, monaco